closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Apologies, but roughly how much???

Apologies, but roughly how much???

Apologies for the question as I guess it’s open to interpretation.

My dad bought a Rolex 36mm Datejust when he retired back in 2012 new from Goldsmiths. He’s barely worn it over 12 years (probably about 6-8 times).

So he asked me roughly how much it’s worth if he wanted to sell, which to be honest I don’t really know so I thought I’d ask here.

So it’s a 2012 116203 36mm Datejust with the Grey face, Numeral digital and the 18k gold/steel bracelet. It’s a full set with tags, spare link, card, cloth boxes etc etc.

Any ideas please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    A dealer would try to get £7k in great condition and with a guarantee - hard to say what it's like from the photo (a digital picture always overstates the number of scratches). Might be a bit toppy in this market though.

Selling on the forum (or a buy-in from a dealer) would be more like £5-5.5k, I'd have thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Longblackcoat View Post
    A dealer would try to get £7k in great condition and with a guarantee - hard to say what it's like from the photo (a digital picture always overstates the number of scratches). Might be a bit toppy in this market though.

Selling on the forum (or a buy-in from a dealer) would be more like £5-5.5k, I'd have thought.
    Thanks for that, I'll tell him next time I'm over.