closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Stressless Chairs

Stressless Chairs

Since an accident 3 years ago when I broke my back, I've found sitting down to lead to a lot of muscular and joint discomfort in my lower back.

A relative who suffers similarly has recommended an Ekornes Stressless chair.

Has anyone any experience of these, in particular in relation to back pain?

Sitting in one as I type. They are very comfortable, easy to recline and swivel so you can adjust your sitting position quickly and easily.

I used to work in a trade where back ache is endemic and I've never had any issues with the chair re my back.

Cannot comment from a back injury pov, but they are very comfortable.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Master
    Stressless are superb chairs, I had a bad muscle injury and all that I was comfortable in was our reclining sofa, better than the bed...so yes well worth the money

Also sitting in one as I type and I tried a lot of chairs prior to this and can only say they are worth the extra that they cost. Try and find a local dealer to try some of them.

Fish

Thanks everyone.

I have one and I'm also in the trade.

You should try the latest chairs from Himola too, IMO they're more comfy. The latest ones have an integrated footrest that pops out when you push the chair backward, it's a genius mechanism.

Stressless are very good and have a big enough range to find one that 'fits' you perfectly.

Another company is Elano. Similar stuff but cheaper as they don't spend millions on advertising.

You could also try chairs from companies like Celebrity and Sherbourne. They're not as fashionable as the Stressless style, but they might well suit your needs better. They do electric models which allow you to move the back and footrest I to any position.

Something like this. Most comfy chair I've sat in!

http://www.celebrity-furniture.co.uk/pembroke.htm