closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: What Type GasBones Strap?

Craftsman

What Type GasBones Strap?

After sending GBones a mail a couple of days ago asking what strap would fit a CWC Diver with fixed bars, I have had no reply.

Can anyone advise, as I really fancy a sand coloured strap, and they seem perfect.

Many thanks in anticipation
    Alan

It says on his website he has shut his strap ordering down for a few days to catch up on orders.
    I emailed a few times a few weeks ago and got no reply either so give up. Nice straps though

Craftsman

COMDIVER thanks for the info but Carl did get back to me yesterday

Yes Carl is closed at present, but as one of the guys mentioned to me, its strange because he is really service orientated

Here is Carl's very nice reply

Hi Alan

I dont think I replied to this did I ? Very sorry, missed it from a few days ago.

The only GGB strap I have to suit the fixed bars of the CWC is my FB20. I can do this in tan but its not suitable really for slim wrist of around 6.5 inches and below due to the spacing I need to fit the extra buckle etc.

Im actully closed at the moment for a catch up but if that interests you then you can sneak in the website by going through the site map at the foot of the page :-)

I hope thats helped a tad, sorry again for the tardy response.

Carl

Smashing, I can get a couple ordered up!

BR
    Alan

Quote Originally Posted by comdiver View Post
    It says on his website he has shut his strap ordering down for a few days to catch up on orders.
    I emailed a few times a few weeks ago and got no reply either so give up. Nice straps though

Master

Re Leather Nato G10

I too sent an email to Carl a few weeks ago and I too got no reply, I will try again.