closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Hamilton MIB II Watch

Hamilton MIB II Watch

Okay, so amazingly, I just noticed this on my shelf and can't even remember when/where I got it! Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on a "what it's worth" price for this? Apparently, there was only a limited number made back in 2002...

I loved the original Pulsars with the LED displays and I guess this scratched the itch at the time, despite being just a copy with an LCD display!

Anyway, even if no one has any ideas about price, at least it's a touch of movie nostalgia for you all ;-)

Master
    No idea as to worth but it's pretty cool!

Type "hamilton men black ii" into ebay search bar, click 'worldwide' and click on 'completed items'

About 7 or 8 examples recently sold for £100-150, with a couple more closer to £200.

Theres a couple of sellers listing them for £400, but they're just sitting there unsold.

So an average £150

Master
    I chased one of these quite desperately last year, every time I bid on one it seemed to finish close to £200 quid.
    Cheapest one I missed was £70 or so. I reckon the £150 ballpark is spot on.

I regret selling my G-Shock DW-5600 "Batman", which is essentially a £30 DW-5600 with a Bat Backlight, as they're now going for £650.

Keeping hold of my "Star-Wars" and "Spiderman" DW-5600's though.

Anything movie related when it comes to G-Shocks goes sky high in price.

Pity it's not the same with your Hamilton, as they are an excellent brand

Might just be due to that model being pig ugly

Quote Originally Posted by kevkojak View Post
    I chased one of these quite desperately last year, every time I bid on one it seemed to finish close to £200 quid.
    Cheapest one I missed was £70 or so. I reckon the £150 ballpark is spot on.
    Ah interesting info, thanks!

Thanks for the comments guys. I did check on ebay USA and see the sort of prices mentioned here, but couldn't seem to find them on the UK site so was interested to hear if anyone had seen these come up in the UK.

It's kind of a cool thing to have I guess, so don't think I'll stick it on ebay for now, it'll just go back on the shelf with the other watch boxes!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiki Picasso View Post
    I regret selling my G-Shock DW-5600 "Batman", which is essentially a £30 DW-5600 with a Bat Backlight, as they're now going for £650.

Keeping hold of my "Star-Wars" and "Spiderman" DW-5600's though.

Anything movie related when it comes to G-Shocks goes sky high in price.

Another set of watches I "need".
    Love TV and movie tie-ins. Hate the prices!