closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: A modest purchase

A modest purchase

G-Shock GW-M6500BC

Needed a sturdy watch to get bashed about a bit at work and one of these fitted the bill perfectly, nice size unlike the round G-Shocks IMO, nice and stealthy appearance. GPS time is perfect also as I travel a lot with work. The combi strap gives it more of a premium feel and look too.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt T View Post
    G-Shock GW-M6500BC

Needed a sturdy watch to get bashed about a bit at work and one of these fitted the bill perfectly, nice size unlike the round G-Shocks IMO, nice and stealthy appearance. GPS time is perfect also as I travel a lot with work. The combi strap gives it more of a premium feel and look too.

Great watch, have one myself and very pleased with it - Enjoy!

Master
    Me too- my favourite G-shock. Tough as old nails, but smart enough for work (my office, anyway), and slim enough to fit under a shirt sleeve. Here's mine:

FWIW, the model number is GW-5610BE-1ER.

Journeyman
    Good watch able to cope with almost everything you can pass through. I have its humble cousin dw-5600e

I have a well worn one of these and you know what - it's my favourite watch.

Good looking, always accurate, chrono, alarm, tough. It's a cracker. Several times I've thought about buying another as a spare!

I love the black look but would say the contrast is slightly lower than I had anticipated, it takes more of a glance to read the time (maybe this is just a digital v. analogue thing too).

Master
    I had one but with my 'older mans' eyes found it hard to read the display, great watches and my normal display G has taken a vast amount of abuse!!

Very nice stealth g-shock. Can't go wrong with one of those when you need a heavy beater

Quote Originally Posted by Matt T View Post
    I love the black look but would say the contrast is slightly lower than I had anticipated, it takes more of a glance to read the time (maybe this is just a digital v. analogue thing too).
    I passed mine onto my 13 year old son. Compared to a lot of negative display g shocks the contrast on these is dreadful imho. It's been holding up well to his lunatic skateboard escapades though -although the black coating on the clasp is very well scraped, the rest looks fine. Because of all the removable links it was easy to size to his slim wrists too. If the contrast was as good as the other G's I have it would be close to the perfect daily wearer imho.