closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: I am still in mourning - sold my Czech Air force Model!

I am still in mourning - sold my Czech Air force Model!

It has been years now, but every time I look at this photo I zoom in on my long-lost friend - my Czech Air Force. I have patiently looked for a used one for sale, but to no avail. I think it was the perfect watch! Every year when I approach my birthday, I look extra hard- but alas, to now avail. I have blessed twice in my life - to have owned that watch and to still have the perfect wife! - I hope she reads this, but I doubt it! Ha!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Master
    There was someone on Whatchuseek ring to sell one last year - doesn't look like it sold. I've messaged them asking if they've still got it

19 posts in 16 years - snooze and you lose.

There have been half a dozen at least listed for sale on here in the last two years.

Get active son 

Get Active

Yes, I need to get back on here to build up my posts again. All my old ones must have been wiped out! I am retired now, living in Mexico and don't have as many extra funds as I once did. I simply think Eddie is the best, every one of his watches I have owned has been terrific. I think he should be thanked and honored for having in essence started the concept of the micro brand and for his never-ending quality. There is a cushion shaped Smith that is available and is calling out to me. I will have to look on the forum for any comments about it. It appears to be well polished, which i like. No date either.

Master
    The chaps just got back to me - I'm afraid he sold it

Thanks

Thanks for asking for me. I asked someone a couple of hours ago. It may have been the same fellow. I appreciate the help. I will just have to get more active and get to 50 posts. it appears that replies don't count as posts. Is that right? I think at one time I was a "legacy" member here, but maybe that was on another forum. Take care.
    Last edited by Phather Phil; 2nd February 2019 at 23:42.

They all count. You are up to 22 now. It is a very nice watch, hope you find one.

Phather Phil. you have a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by abraxas View Post
    Phather Phil. you have a PM.
    You selling?
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Quote Originally Posted by number2 View Post
    You selling?
    You have a PM.