closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor Uk retail prices

Tudor Uk retail prices

Now that Tudor has officially launched in the UK.Who has the retail prices or knows some of them?

Info and pic from my local AD....

Black Bay
    Prices are: £2,330 on the bracelet. £2,120 on the leather strap.

Heritage Chrono
    The price is £3,010

Heritage Advisor
    Each watch is supplied either on a steel bracelet with an additional fabric strap for £4,160. or alternatively you can buy it on a black Alligator leather strap with a folding steel clasp for £4,020.

Pelagos
    for £2,850

Ranger
    Prices are £2,010 on the bracelet or £1,940 on your chosen leather strap.

Glamour collection
    The Double Date is in a 42mm steel or steel & 18ct yellow gold case and comes either on a bracelet or leather strap with a steel folding clasp. Prices are from £2,120 on strap and £2,330 on bracelet.
    The Date Day is in a 39mm case in a choice of all steel, steel and black ceramic or steel & 18ct yellow gold, again with a choice between a leather strap or bracelet. Prices start at £1,580 on strap and £1,790 on bracelet.
    Last but by no means least is the Glamour Date. Available in three sizes - 36mm, 31mm and 26mm - this beautiful watch is again available in all steel, steel & black ceramic or steel & 18ct yellow gold and even has the option of a Diamond-set bezel in the 36mm and 31mm sizes. Prices start from £1,440 for a lady's 26mm steel strap watch through to £4,540 for a 36mm steel & 18ct yellow gold bracelet model with Diamond-set dial and bezel.

Fastrider
    Launched in 2011 it commemorates the partnership between Tudor and Ducati Motorcycles - the red-dialled option uses the same Pantone red as used by Ducati and this comes on a red-stitched black leather strap and with a complimentary black and red fabric strap. The price is £2,650.
    Alternatively there are six further dial choices in black, silver or white and you can choose between a steel bracelet, leather or silver and black fabric strap and these are priced at £2,720 on the bracelet or £2,510 on either strap.

Grandtour
    The Grantour Chrono again is available in steel, and has an eye-catching wide date aperture between the 4 and 5 o'clock hour markers and red details on the counters and counter hands on the 3 sub-dials. Again this is available on a steel bracelet for £2,790 or on a leather strap at £2,580.
    Finally the Grantour Chrono Fly-Back which is has either a steel or a stunning steel and 18ct pink gold combination.
    The all steel model comes either on a steel bracelet for £3,220 or leather strap for £3,010 whilst the steel and pink gold option is modestly-priced at £5,440 on the steel and 18ct pink gold-capped bracelet or £4,010 on a leather strap.

swoon....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adesmith View Post
    Cor!

Thanks for the prices. I'm glad I bought my Heritage Chrono blue in HK.
    That fly back looks nice but the bezel numbers remind me of Breitling.

Master
    Pelagos for £2850 ! Blimey

Journeyman
    D'oh.... Was hoping the Ranger would be a bit less than that!

I have seen the thread. It only had the price of one model.

Thanks adesmith for posting the prices.

Hello Jon kenney. .how much was it in Hong Kong please?

Quote Originally Posted by budfox88 View Post
    Hello Jon kenney. .how much was it in Hong Kong please?
    £2,500 from an AD, not grey market.

Edited to add - In the other Tudor thread they are in the window at £2490 at Chisholm Hunter, Bentall Centre, Kingston. Looks like £3010 is having someones pants down.

Last edited by Jon Kenney; 19th September 2014 at 15:04. Reason: Additions

Thanks for the reply

More retail prices here if you can zoom in......

Are those prices out of line with the rest of the world? They seem a little high, especially the pelagos.

Master
    They look the same the prices in my AD.

Lovely watches and tried on a few out of the Heritage range! On the list they go!

In Toronto the pelagos is CAD 4150 plus 13% tax. ..so approx £2600 with tax and £2300 without.

Master
    The Pelagos is shown with two strap options there, at the same price. Yes the previous Pelagos' I've had came with both straps in the box, plus the extra dive extension

Quote Originally Posted by W44NNE View Post
    The Pelagos is shown with two strap options there, at the same price. Yes the previous Pelagos' I've had came with both straps in the box, plus the extra dive extension
    They did this in America with the Ranger, they had it on the camo strap but they all come with one i believe? I think they just want all options on display.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by minkle View Post
    They did this in America with the Ranger, they had it on the camo strap but they all come with one i believe? I think they just want all options on display.
    Ah okay Mike... when I spoke to a store the other day, the saleswoman asked which strap I wanted and I found it strange. Now I understand why.