closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Hamilton Ventura XXL

Master

Hamilton Ventura XXL

Although I havent seen one of these in the flesh I see they are a fairly reasonable price at the moment - Earnest Jones have them at £550 which seems like a decent deal.

Anyone have any thoughts or own one? I've called my local store and they on't have in stock to try. I'm 'slightly' concerned that although I'm right handed I wear my watches on my right hand, and wonder how the shape of the watch might make it awkward?

Cheers in advance

Never owned one but always thought they look slightly awkward.

Journeyman
    I like the Venturas but definitely think you would need to try before you buy. Most stores will let you order the watch in for a low deposit that you can refund if you decide not to buy. Why not get it in and make a decision when you have it in the flesh? Or post photos and get some second opinions!

I like unusual watches, and I have one of the original style Venturas - had a few over the years and have a soft spot for them.

That is a very good deal on one of these, but I am not sure I like the modernised version - just looks a bit too gimmicky to me.

A good heads up though!

Very different, always been tempted by the original. New one looks good value at £550 but as previously mentioned would have to try it on first.