closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: End links to fit an SMPc

End links to fit an SMPc

I don't know if this has been discussed before but hopefully you can help, I've a SMPc and speedmaster pro, I've put the speedy on a leather strap and want to put the bracelet on my SMPc but the end links don't fit, any idea what end links I'd need to put on that will fit?

Cheers

Lee

The Speedy style bracelet that is used on the 2254 Seamaster is a 1610/930. I believe the 930 endlinks will work but I'm not sure if they can be used with an actual Speedmaster bracelet though.

A few members have recently put a Speedy type bracelet on an SMPc so I'm sure they will have the answer for you.
    Last edited by Mr Tetley; 1st September 2014 at 20:15.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tetley View Post
    They Speedy style bracelet that is used on the 2254 Seamaster is a 1610/930. I believe the 930 endlinks will work but I'm not sure if they can be used with an actual Speedmaster bracelet though.

A few members have recently put a Speedy type bracelet on an SMPc so I'm sure they will have the answer for you.
    Ah ok I'll see if anyone can Clarify if they have used the speedy bracelet and changed the end links, hopefully they didn't have to buy a whole new bracelet

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by hatman14 View Post
    Ah ok I'll see if anyone can Clarify if they have used the speedy bracelet and changed the end links, hopefully they didn't have to buy a whole new bracelet

Cheers
    This thread may be useful. Hope you get sorted.

http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...d-quot-is-dead
    Last edited by Mr Tetley; 1st September 2014 at 20:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tetley View Post
    This thread may be useful. Hope you get sorted.

http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...d-quot-is-dead
    Thanks mate, 930 end links on a 1610 bracelet I think I read, I'll have a look for some