closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: J & T Windmills- What comes with it?

Journeyman

J & T Windmills- What comes with it?

Hi everyone! So I found an absolute bargain of a watch from Ernest Jones but when they went to box it up there was zero paperwork. They are in the process of ordering me in guarantee card and such but I wanted to see what I should expect so I can make sure nothing is missing. So if it just instructions and guarantee I should be okay but if there is anything else I would love to know as the box is pretty big and there would be space for other bits and bobs. Will put up photos once I complete the purchase.

Journeyman

Throgmorton

http://www.jandtwindmills.com/the-wa...s10002-50.aspx

Wears big on my wrist but l can barely pull off men's dress watches.

Very interesting, I've never heard of these watchmakers before. I like the distinctive style. It doesn't say much about their history after 1737 (with some gaps before then). No stockists in Scotland I notice.

They don't have a history, they are Rotary under a different name. Nice looking watches though for a good price.

Journeyman
    Yeah, as far as I can read they were a watchmaking family a few hundred years ago, had no heirs and disappeared and have been resurrected because they have a fantastic name. The watches are quite lovely for the price though; silver, mechanical, sapphire crystal, vintage styling. Should be picking mine up in another week or so and will post photos.