closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Well done PeersHardy Group

Master

Well done PeersHardy Group

My wife has a cheap Ice watch, the clasp on which broke this week. As she likes the watch for sentimental reasons (bought during a holiday in Cairns, Aus), rather than bin it, she wanted it repaired. So, we went into a local H Samuel's who sell Ice watches, to be told it was (a) a fake (because we bought it in Australia, even though I told her it was from a bricks and mortar jewelers), and (b) would probably need a new strap.
    Thanks said I, went home, spot of Googling, quick phone call to PeersHardy group, and new clasp in the post FOC.
    Credit where credit is due, wife happy, result.

I love a happy ending, and two fingers up in the direction of the local H Samuel's!

Master
    Full marks for putting things right for her. A satisfied customer is essential for repeat business.

Master
    Yeah, she was so pleased that she bought another in a different colour, to go with her jumper.
    That having been said, when we were in Harrods on Tuesday (doing the tourist thing) she saw a lady DJ which she liked because it "had a pink dial" ; MOP to you and me. I think I will encourage her to stick to Ice watches.