closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: NATO Strap Co

Craftsman

NATO Strap Co

Hi all - just wanted to share a recent transaction I did with the NATO Strap Company in the US. Ordered 4 straps on Thursday afternoon and they arrived via RM Post today. Very happy with the fit and quality, and for ± $13 each (including delivery) I think they are good value.

2014-08-26 15.40.14.jpg2014-08-26 15.38.44.jpg

I found the quality of the nylon to be poor on the ones I've ordered. I ended up resealing all the holes and ends but still didn't feel the nylon firm enough and was too concerned about the pin slipping loose.
    Gray

Journeyman
    thanks for the info looking for a new strap myself

Journeyman
    most people tend to say the time factors nato's are the best out there for the money

I ordered a couple a while back, had tax fee slapped on and a £8 post office 'fee', bit much for $61 worth of straps I thought, would have been easy enough for them to declare as a gift or reduce the value.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt T View Post
    I ordered a couple a while back, had tax fee slapped on and a £8 post office 'fee', bit much for $61 worth of straps I thought, would have been easy enough for them to declare as a gift or reduce the value.
    Easy enough, but also illegal...

Craftsman
    Following up on my original post: on the same day I ordered 2 straps from Gnomon which arrived with this morning's post (a full week later). They appear to be ever so slightly thicker than the NATO Strap Co's, but how well that translates into longevity remains to be seen.

Master
    Better to stick to the best ones I've come across - Eddie's Timefactors NATO straps.