closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: A compromise....

A compromise....

My collection has been mainly divers watches ,and although I love em ,my most recent purchase was a grown up watch.

Although I like it it didn't seem to sit right, so I saw a pic of a newer model sporting a rubber and deployant and decided I would try it. IMO it changes the watch completely and allows me to wear a grown up watch with a bit of divers thrown in. I think it's the nuts......

I'm not the biggest fan of the watch on bracelet, but on the rubber... what a difference!

I'm not surprised you're pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by RossC View Post
    I'm not the biggest fan of the watch on bracelet, but on the rubber... what a difference!

I'm not surprised you're pleased.
    I agree, I bought the watch on bracelet after seeing pics of it on rubber. I had to wait for the rubber and wasnt happy until the 2 were paired.

You bought a watch that isn't the style you prefer then made it look more like the style you do prefer - it worked, but there may have been an easier way to get a new watch to fit your preferred style!
    Gray

Quote Originally Posted by gray View Post
    You bought a watch that isn't the style you prefer then made it look more like the style you do prefer - it worked, but there may have been an easier way to get a new watch to fit your preferred style!

True sir. It seems every watch I buy is the same style (divers) and blue!!! It was time for a change and I took a chance. :)

Master
    Definitely suits the rubber strap.