closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Do you think this is a realistic plan? Collection adjustment.

Do you think this is a realistic plan? Collection adjustment.

Have decided that am going to move on 7 which Im rarely wearing and replace them with 3 which I will.

Am hoping can raise 7,000 or close to from the sales and would like to know if you think I'm
    Being realistic in being able to replace them with a Speedy moonwatch, 16570 white face Exlorer II and a Pam 111(sandwich dial) for the same amount.
    The speedy doesn't have to be with a full set and flexible on age but the Exlorer and Pam would be looking for very good condition and full set.

Appreciate any help as I need to make a decision on whether to start to move the other ones and don't want to do this and then find out it isn't realistic to replace with the others. (Haven't quite been here long enough to view SC and find it difficult to judge realistic prices I would have to pay for the others)

I sold my Speedy for 1300 this year and my Polar Explorer for 2200 last year (missing paperwork though) so it's very doable I'd say.

Thanks, just sold one and bought a speedy for 1,200 so if I'm patient (and get what I'm estimating for the others) think will be able get the Explorer and Panerai with the remainder.

Master
    Sold my Speedy Sapphire sandwich for £1650 (box, not papers), and picked up a 16570 for £2500 (full set), which is...erm... carry the six... £4150. Can you get a PAM for just under £3k? Yes, I reckon it can be done.