closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Monster Creation Sale.

Craftsman

Monster Creation Sale.

New generation at 219 dollars. Time to flash the cash? Head to Creation Watches.

Craftsman
    Have just received an email about this. For anyone interested in buying one of the second generation Monsters with the winding and hacking movement (4R36) they seem good value.

Can't make my mind up whether or not to sell my 1st. gen Orange Monster and replace it with the updated movement for £138.

Quote Originally Posted by mwurliinkomeg View Post
    Have just received an email about this. For anyone interested in buying one of the second generation Monsters with the winding and hacking movement (4R36) they seem good value.

Can't make my mind up whether or not to sell my 1st. gen Orange Monster and replace it with the updated movement for £138.
    I'd sell you 1st gen for £90.00 and for an extra £38.00 you will get a brand new spanking monster with a much better movement and dial..

It's a no brainer!! :D

Master
    I have been tempted for a while so think it's worth getting one at this price to give it a go. all. Wing well will be with me next week.

Craftsman
    Thanks senraw for your comment. Your idea of selling my 1st gen OM for £90 is appealing but I would have to find £48 rather than £38 to get the new 2nd. gen one lol.

Still may do it if offer is still on come Monday.

Trevor

Quote Originally Posted by Jezzer View Post
    New generation at 219 dollars. Time to flash the cash? Head to Creation Watches.
    For a dozen? Too dear!

good post OP, just got me a Monster

despite the usual tribal nonsense.

They have been that price for some time, sky watches also have them for a similar price (Never used either)

Not all the 2nd gen Monsters are on sale. The 309 isn't for instance - it just looks tike it is in the email. The 311 has a whole £4 off it.

I have to say I got the same email and the prices look very similar to the price they have been offered at for quite some time. For what it's worth I bought a dw5600eg from creation last week and in under 4 days it was at my door - I've read various negative threads about them in the past but I've always had good service from them. Tempted to buy another monster myself but I always seem to end up not bonding and flipping but I have no reason why!