closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Corum

Corum

just tried one of these on 48mm,it's the first one I've seen in the flesh ,does anybody know much about them and is 2k a good price,it's been serviced but the warranty card as no date on it,so not sure how old it is,the you think I will struggle to move it on as I don't think there very popular over here

Blog Entries
    Quality wise they are fine.

The design is all over the place, looks fugly IMHO. (The Original Admirals Cup was a good looking piece).

They are not popular and are difficult to move, 2k may sound reasonable, but I reckon you'll struggle to move it on for the same price.

So, unless you are in love and it's a keeper...................

Daddel.
    Got a new watch, divers watch it is, had to drown the bastard to get it!

There are some amazing Corums around. I do not think this is one of them
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

If you're already thinking about moving it on then I'd suggest it's probably not one to buy.

And for most of us on here 48mm is miles too big - I'm sure there have been polls and stuff but at a guess I'd say that the majority of us on here wouldn't wear a watch that size. So that really reduces the market massively - on here anyway.

Not same quality as this but reminds me of my holiday watch, a Stolas Harbormaster Spinnaker.

It is so sad when fashion dictates a large watch and all they have is a small calibre. The date and sub dials appear lost near the centre
    'Against stupidity, the gods themselves struggle in vain' - Schiller.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I think that is a nice looking watch.

Corum have made some significant watches. The tides complication is pretty much unique and was several years in the making. They worked with Hydrographic and Oceanographic Services of the National Navy of France to produce a module to add to a 2892.

Here is one of those. There were a number of variations with this movement

The Bubble range were also unique . In particular the Bubble skeleton which made great use of the super magnified crystal to show the beautifully skeletonised and PVD coated movement

The watches they produce are never derived always very original and always incredibly well put together. For this I have enormous respect for them. As for residuals, poor, they need to be bought right.

I think you've all confirmed what I thought cheers

My favourite Corum...

I'd love a Corum with a tides complication.

Impressive video

Great video. Thanks for sharing