closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone been to the Belstaff shop in New Bond St., London?

Red face Anyone been to the Belstaff shop in New Bond St., London?

If so, do they have a wide range of styles and sizes actually in stock? I assume no discounts are available?

Thanks.

Master
    No discounts other than sales time but they do stock a wide range in there, although I'd say no more than the Manchester store which is pretty large. For discounts, Bicester is your best bet IMO.

Craftsman
    My mate got ten percent off in Manchester store when buying two jackets for his fiftieth, he just asked politely. He was dropping a wedge though 😊

I asked for and got 10% off my Trialmaster last year in the Manchester store. Don't ask, don't get.

Been plenty of times - they have a good range all laid out very "boutique" style by colour. They have a separate area devoted to the GSR stuff. The staff can seem a little aloof but if you talk with them are all really helpful and they have put things aside for me in various sizes (Conduit Street but staff the same).

If they don't have your size just ask and they will go out the back where they seem to have almost every size.

As for discount can't really see it although the sale was pretty good and think is still running.

Red face Thanks for all the input, Guys!

Think I'll pop along to the London store but I'm not getting my hopes up with regards to discounts. :)

Blog Entries
    Plenty in there and there wa a fair but if Saale stuff two weeks ago.

Mrs P picked up a lovely bag with 50% off for £1,700. Dropped her and the bag where they stood.

Pitch

Was in the London store on Tuesday admiring a £55,000 crocodile skin jacket. Didn't try asking for discount though...

;-)

Craftsman
    i second bicester! bought about 3 belstaffs from there! give them a ring they sometimes have panthers!
    i bought my panther from accent in leeds and got 10% off and my brad shearling online for a decent price too. the new jackets aren't as nice i think...
    if i were you, id get an older style leather one to last you a lifetime and only looks better with age!
    the older ones had a metal logo on the arm, opposed to the leather patch on the newer ones...