closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Arrival - Rolex Deepsea D-Blue Dial

Quote Originally Posted by Josh B View Post
    No i have not.
    Have you suffered from any medical condition that other forum users should be aware of ?

I once broke my collar bone playing rugby, and I broke my arm falling off a scrambler motorbike.
    Last edited by farmkid; 19th August 2014 at 23:29.

Quote Originally Posted by farmkid View Post
    Have you suffered from any medical condition that other forum users should be aware of ?

I once broke my collar bone playing rugby, and I broke my arm falling off a scrambler motorbike.
    Does either injury stick out in a funny way and necessitate the wearing of your watch further up than most people do - pretty much on the forearm in fact?

Banned

I have an allergy to stupidity.

I have an allergy to stupidity.
    Does it bring you out in strange lumps?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbongo View Post
    Does it bring you out in strange lumps?
    Oh I get what you are wondering about. Thats the epiphysis of the radius.

Now this is what happens when you are not a chubby sort; you get to see all sorts of bits of the body you never even knew you had! You should try it, I can recommend it. You don't have to go through life with cute chubby wrists like a baby.

Oh I get what you are wondering about. Thats the epiphysis of the radius.

Now this is what happens when you are not a chubby sort; you get to see all sorts of bits of the body you never even knew you had! You should try it, I can recommend it. You don't have to go through life with cute chubby wrists like a baby.
    Lol. You'd recommend what exactly...not being chubby? Me too - but then Ive never tried the other option... Im sure there are many very happy chubby people!

And whats all this got to do with you being skinny? Im sure that we all have an epiphysis of the wrist - hardly unique - its just yours is large in comparison to your wrist.
    My first thought was you might have had an accident. We have established that you haven't.
    Last edited by Umbongo; 20th August 2014 at 00:21.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbongo View Post
    Lol. You'd recommend what exactly...not being chubby? Me too - but then Ive never tried the other option... Im sure there are many very happy chubby people!

And whats all this got to do with you being skinny? Im sure that we all have an epiphysis of the wrist - hardly unique - its just yours is large in comparison to your wrist.
    My first thought was you might have had an accident. We have established that you haven't.
    Your confusion led me to conclude you were sufficiently portly so as not to have seen one before.

of course you have an epiphysis or the bone would go on forever! I had rather expected you to spot the deliberate anatomical error though...

Slightly off topic but I have a bunion on my left foot.

I'm not fat, well, I'm slightly tubby because my local 24hr garage sells those chunky peanut kit kat's
    which I very much enjoy when dunked in a mug of hot tea.....I submerge the chocolate bar for several seconds
    unti it's just about to melt away and then I consume it quickly....I've had one or two disasters in the past when I dipped the bar
    for too long and lost the chocolate in the mug but with experience one learns the correct dip time to mug temperature.
    A chronograph watch can be useful for timing dunk time but there are many variables eg: chunky kit kat temperature,
    mug volume etc etc it's definitely best to work with the chocolate at room temperature rather than start with one out of the fridge-
    this not only makes the tea tepid but is a waste of energy -no point lowering the chocolate temp if you are only going to melt it anyway.

Slightly off topic but I have a bunion on my left foot.
    Ooh - nasty - hope it doesn't cause you much discomfort.

Back to the more interesting side of this thread - how big is the epiphysis of your wrist, and would it affect where you can wear the new DSSD??