closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Holiday watch arrived

Master

Holiday watch arrived

Hot foot from the orient, I don't know how they do it for the money this is the 009 and I was watching out for stock with the jubilee which makes this ideal for the summer hols.

Craftsman
    You cant go wrong with one of these.For the money its THE perfect holiday watch . I have had 3 of these in the past and shoudlnt have sold any of them and ive had Seiko Sea Urchin in blue and stupidly sold that as well. My current summer/holiday watch is this Seamaster;i really must get another SKX

Master
    Yes I bought an 007 in here and resold it. Great watch and great value. This one will probably get sold and I'll end up with another one

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by BRGS View Post
    Yes I bought an 007 in here and resold it. Great watch and great value. This one will probably get sold and I'll end up with another one
    I've been looking for this but only seem to see them on rubber straps. May I ask where you sourced this from?

SGR

Master
    Creation Watches is the place to buy from. Buy with confidence, highly recommended

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by oiljam View Post
    Creation Watches is the place to buy from. Buy with confidence, highly recommended
    I've bought from Creation before - no issue there - but don't see the 009 on a bracelet on their site. Rubber only. Oo-err missus.

SGR

Craftsman
    Just received a 007 from creation. Highly recommend them and highly recommend these brilliant dive watches, what you get for just over 100 quid is absolutely brilliant.

I bought a SKX009 for my holidays in France. I bought it on rubber and immediately put it onto a navy nato. It performed perfectly!
    One of my favorites now. Great watches.

Master
    Ok. It were just a punt, I'd not checked. Busy decorating at mo....boooo

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by oiljam View Post
    Ok. It were just a punt, I'd not checked. Busy decorating at mo....boooo
    Now worries - thanks anyway. I bought an Orient Bambino from Creation and certainly cannot fault the service or price!

Oh, and you've missed a bit! ;-)

SGR

This looks great! I'm a huge fan of the SKX007/9 watches! I have two at the moment, have purchased, sold, regret selling more than 20 of them in the past. Wear it in good health!

I've never owned one of these before but they seem to be quite popular judging from the general consensus. What exactly is so special about the SKX007/009?

Nice watch. my holiday watch has always been my faithful Seamaster.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by fourtaelsgold View Post
    I've never owned one of these before but they seem to be quite popular judging from the general consensus. What exactly is so special about the SKX007/009?
    Great value for money, tough as nails, iconic design, endless list of mods, to mention a few of the things that make them special.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by silver centurian View Post
    You cant go wrong with one of these.For the money its THE perfect holiday watch . I have had 3 of these in the past and shoudlnt have sold any of them and ive had Seiko Sea Urchin in blue and stupidly sold that as well. My current summer/holiday watch is this Seamaster;i really must get another SKX
    That's a gorgeous strap - could I ask what it is?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by StuartGR View Post
    I've bought from Creation before - no issue there - but don't see the 009 on a bracelet on their site. Rubber only. Oo-err missus.

SGR
    +1 for Creation. Don't bother with the Seiko jubilee, get the rubber, and put it on a NATO, or if you want a bracelet order one separately. I bought a oyster from Stapcode, very solid, great quality, they also do Jubilee's if that's your fancy. You then end up with a rock solid diver that costs very little.

Craftsman
    Beanie is right;aftermarket Super Oyster bracelet is the way to go.I have put Wjean Super Oysters on my SKXs in the past. **off topic, answer to question about the blue strap on my Seamaster;It is a Di-Modell Shark Skin and is fully waterproof.

Master
    +1 for WJean Super Oyster. Arrived quickly from Canada too

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by silver centurian View Post
    Beanie is right;aftermarket Super Oyster bracelet is the way to go.I have put Wjean Super Oysters on my SKXs in the past. **off topic, answer to question about the blue strap on my Seamaster;It is a Di-Modell Shark Skin and is fully waterproof.
    Thanks very much!

Craftsman

Cool

I have exact same as holiday watch. It is an excellent piece and great value for the do re me.