closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Great customer services at Mallory's.

Great customer services at Mallory's.

Popped into Mallory's in Bath today to see about getting an insurance evaluation for my recently acquired JLC Master quartz. They have an in house valuer but quoted a turnaround time of at least two weeks. As i am still in the honeymoon stage with this one i wasn't prepared to leave it with them for two weeks at this stage. As the watch came without a box so i also asked about the possibility of acquiring one or perhaps a service pouch?? The nice young man went out the back & returned with this (see pics) which is what the watches are delivered to them in & i assume what they also send them back in for servicing. Lovely i thought but how much are they going to charge me for this? No charge said the young man we have loads.........result.
    Wonderful customer service, especially as i didn't buy anything from them, certainly put a smile on my face.

Touch.

Looks nice!!

They also served very nice chocolates while you view watches etc, kept my wife and daughter very happy whilst I looked around

Master
    I've dealt with them a couple of times, for straps/lug bars for my Panerai's I had.

The service was always excellent.

Banned
    My compliments to Mallory's. Making business a win win proposition shows that they have more sense than most.