closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PRS-18Q

PRS-18Q

I just wanted to show off my latest arrival which landed this morning less than 24 hours after I ordered it :)

Thanks Eddie for a great watch and fantastic service as usual

Precista PRS-18Q

Congrats, they are indeed a great item, wear in good health, now if only I could take pictures as good as that of mine..............

Mine arrived this morning, along with my new 14 and 50, but it's the 18Q I've strapped on to head out today . . . very impressed with it. How long before my tick-phobia overwhelms me, though? One factor that might help, the second hand is hitting all the markers dead-on - first quartz I've owned that's managed that since my mid-nineties Omega SMP.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster73
    Mine arrived this morning, along with my new 14 and 50, but it's the 18Q I've strapped on to head out today . . . very impressed with it. How long before my tick-phobia overwhelms me, though? One factor that might help, the second hand is hitting all the markers dead-on - first quartz I've owned that's managed that since my mid-nineties Omega SMP.
    I'm very impressed with mine too :)

You got lucky with yours, mine hits some of the markers and inbetween others, doesn't bother me though.

Congrats on the 14 and 50 :wink:

I crumbled and got a PRS18-Q as a late crimbo present after being much impressed with the pass round version. I've got mine on a Darlena carbon strap with a bead blasted buckle lifted from one of Eddie's Aviators.

The second hand also hits the indices all the way around (luck of the draw I guess but most pleasing :lol: ).

This one has the NSN engraved and the watch is definitely more than a beater.

It's taken the edge of my aversion to Quartz jump seconds :roll:
    A lorra lorra watch for 140 quid 8)

You're right Chris, lotta watch for the money :)

Yours looks great on that strap 8)

My 17Q just arrived and while I like it, I lust after an 18. Even better with 17 hands. I'm going to have to get Jack or Duarte to do a swap for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nalu
    My 17Q just arrived and while I like it, I lust after an 18. Even better with 17 hands. I'm going to have to get Jack or Duarte to do a swap for me.
    Nalu, the reason I started looking at Precista in the first place was seeing your pictures of the PRS-14 while operating on someone a long while ago
    8)

Re: PRS-18Q

nice!

Re: PRS-18Q

Quote Originally Posted by milesthng
    nice!
    It sure was - 4 years ago.