closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Countdown timer on Bremont website

Countdown timer on Bremont website

Quite looking forward to finding out what they have in store.

The hopeful part of me wants them to up the British made (really actually made) part of the watches, that might be some time in coming though.

time to another limited edition it would seem and im guessing with an in house movement.

it's a little weird that the most common watch Bremont do is the limited edition watch! shouldn't voice such things now that I own one and really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikee View Post
    Quite looking forward to finding out what they have in store.

The hopeful part of me wants them to up the British made (really actually made) part of the watches, that might be some time in coming though.
    The new watch that is being launched is the Wright Flyer. Will it be made in England? That I doubt very much, even though they say it is. The movement which they claim is there own and designed and made in the England again, this is simply not the truth and for people to buy in to this concept for large sums of money is totally wrong.

Let's watch this unfold but I'm sure if not positive that the truth will out!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Wright Flyer View Post
    The new watch that is being launched is the Wright Flyer. Will it be made in England? That I doubt very much, even though they say it is. The movement which they claim is there own and designed and made in the England again, this is simply not the truth and for people to buy in to this concept for large sums of money is totally wrong.

Let's watch this unfold but I'm sure if not positive that the truth will out!
    Can you bring some evidence for your assertions?

Quote Originally Posted by apm101 View Post
    Can you bring some evidence for your assertions?
    Of course, what do you want to know?
    Also look up wright flyer on Facebook it will be posted on there with daily updates posted as the story unfolds!
    Last edited by Wright Flyer; 23rd July 2014 at 09:39.