closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tag Carrera Calibre 1 Vintage - Bicester Village

Tag Carrera Calibre 1 Vintage - Bicester Village

All,

Was in the Tag shop in Bicester today (actually to look at the Zeniths) and they had just got 4 of these in:

I was surprised how nice it was and interestingly it is also manual wind watch, limited edition of 6000 and was tempted but resisted...

They are about £2700 I think (or possibly £2900).

Just thought I'd let all you Tag fans know.

A

That's a good looking watch but I was expecting something a bit more err... vintage looking I guess.

Very nice, I do like Tag Heuer but they possibly have too many watches and Calibre's. Thanks for the heads up.

Thats interesting as that watch has not been available for at least 4 years.I had one once.Vintage in that the movement is the only hand winding movement that Tag Heuer have used but other than that its very modern.The dial is superb,When I owned mine I likened it to the IWC dials.It really is that good.

If I found one again at the right price I wouldn't hesitate. Its got a glass case (Nothing Vintage there either) that exposes this.

Quote Originally Posted by itsgotournameonit View Post
    Vintage in that the movement is the only hand winding movement that Tag Heuer have used but other than that its very modern.
    Ah! Right, got it now. :)

Blog Entries
    That's a very unusual finish on the plate. I rather like it!

Quote Originally Posted by markrlondon View Post
    That's a very unusual finish on the plate. I rather like it!

To be honest with you Mark I have fallen out of love with all the latest Tag models over the last few years but the Calibre 1 WV3010 is a really nice piece.

Thats interesting as that watch has not been available for at least 4 years.
    The sales assistant said that he was very surprised to get 4 in (and there are 6 in total in the UK) I think the other 2 in Chester. He guessed that Tag had found a box of them and offered them out to the countries.

A