closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Go to diver IWC 353501

Master

Go to diver IWC 353501

Sat on the train on the way into London with the wheels spinning and I started to think about what makes the IWC 353601 my go to diver out of what I think is a reasonable diver collection.

For me it's the finish of the ti that along with the dark matte finish to the dial and bezel that gives what I think is a under the radar tool finish. The ti also helps make it one of the most comfortable watches I own, more comfortable than the gst alarm I own in as with the same case and bracelet design.

I'm sure some folks would point out the lack of an in house movement but to me the modified eta is accurate enough and this is a go to diver not a perpetual calendar after all.

So what does this piece fight for wrist time with?
    Tudor 79190 with the blue dial.
    Tag Super Professional
    Seiko Tuna quartz moded
    IWC Aquatimer Galapagos
    Seiko ff fathoms mod

So I'm wondering what's your go to diver and why / what does it displace?

The IWC Aquatimer 353601 the go to diver (for me)

I have had 3 of the Aquatimer 3536 (and still have one) and much that I admire the design the watch feels very unbalanced and the bracelet is awkward.

If I had to pick one of my dive watches to keep for diving it would be a toss up between my Seadweller and Breitling Steelfish. Both have been scuba diving, free-diving and surfing with me. And both are pretty much bulletproof!

Master
    I can see why...very nice and understated. One of the very few Sat rated divers watches with no HEV. Wear in best health!

...I sooo regret letting the 2 go I had ....
    best Ti diver I truly loved!

Master
    I'm so mixed on this watch. My SS version looks great in my watch box, but it sits so far off the wrist. I guess I'm a "16600 for comfort", "3536 for looks" kind of guy.

I agree that it's a fantastic watch. I have the titanium version which is perfectly balanced on my wrist.
    The white dial SS version is on my wish list.

The 3536-01 is one of my favourites, but it doesn't get worn as often as the -03:

Journeyman
    I have had one of these for over 10 years and the only way I'll get rid of it will be if I give it to my son on his 21st. It's a keeper until then. Lovely watch

Craftsman
    Nice choice- i have the SS- had it for a few years now, hope to have it for many more!

Banned
    That is a beauty, very elegant for a dive watch but in a good way.