closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex end links for leather straps

Rolex end links for leather straps

I've seen end links being manufactured for use with leather straps on Rolex watches.

From what I gather they are aftermarket and basically free float between the watch head and the strap.

I see that abp sell them on their website for about 95euro (from memory). Are they available from other sources? Any recommendations?

Are there different ones for different models or just widths to fit lug widths sizes?

Theres a guy over on TRF that manufactures them - his name id is Smartyjones18 and he's based in Singapore

Not got any of them myself but the reviews i've seen over there are very good.

Good advice above.

The other option is here:
    http://www.rolexendlinks.com/

I got a pair from George, (above), for my SS Daytona when I wanted a change from the bracelet.
    They're very good quality and fit exactly into the lugs of the watch.
    You basically offer them up into the lugs before then fitting the strap.
    There are "ears" on the underside of the endlink that stops them moving around and then the strap holds them firmly in place.
    Pretty ingenious little things and IMHO look good on the Daytona when using a strap. I've a DiModell Rallye on mine and I quite like the look.
    No pic I'm afraid, but if I wear it tomorrow I'll snap one and stick it up on the Friday thread.

Rich.

Thanks Chaps, very helpful.

Rich - I will scour the friday posts in anticipation tomorrow!

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Thanks Rich.

I certainly need to get myself some of those. They look great.

Just ordered a pair for my datejust II from George. Thinking a leather strap will de bling it a little for day time wear. The lugs being 21mm, I'm not sure whether to look for a 22mm strap or go for a 20mm strap. I appreciate there will be a small gap if using 20mm but should be obscured by the endlinks. Also enable me to fit an 18mm buckle. Not sure if the tapering will look right though.

Will post pics when they arrive.
    Last edited by mylofitz; 7th April 2014 at 13:16.

I have ordered some also for my Vintage DJ. I'm hoping they arrive soon. No idea why Rolex don't offer such a device, seems logical to me.

Craftsman
    Etur end links

Etur stopped making end links a while ago. Mine have arrived from George. Only took just over a week. I'm impressed with the quality and finish. Just awaiting the strap now. Hopefully get it all together in time for the weekend.