TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Just back from cinema... Non Stop

Just back from cinema... Non Stop

Excellent film
    Good guessing game
    Liam Neeson
    Excellent

Got back about the same time as you. Nothing to add

Interesting how, at 61, Neeson is now an action star, whereas 20 years ago when he made Schindler's List he was much more of a serious actor.

Enjoyed this too yesterday at the Everyman in Leeds!

Wouldn't fancy watching it on a plane though

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by whatmeworry View Post
    Interesting how, at 61, Neeson is now an action star, whereas 20 years ago when he made Schindler's List he was much more of a serious actor.
    Didn't realise he was 61. He looks unbelievably good for that age. I thought he was in his mid 40s.

Just saw this. Nice Patek product placement on the co-pilot. I now can't watch a film without spotting watches. I may need help.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweepinghand View Post
    Excellent film
    Good guessing game
    Liam Neeson
    Excellent
    I've been pleasantly surprised with the feedback that I've been seeing for this film. I thought it was going to be a boring deja vu moment from when I watched Taken 2, but rteviews have been good and I will probably give it a chance. Might keep me entertained for 90 minutes or so

Quote Originally Posted by andrew91 View Post
    Didn't realise he was 61. He looks unbelievably good for that age. I thought he was in his mid 40s.
    His passport date in the film is 1963 so I assumed they aged him 'correctly' and he was about 50. He has weathered very well!

Red face

Pretty average film to be honest! :( Loads of plot holes or inconsistencies and poor CGI towards the end. I'm actually a Liam Neeson fan so was hoping the film would be good. I loved 'Taken' and thought his performance in 'The Grey' was excellent.