closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Where to buy Seiko MM600 and/or Grand Seiko (Diver) in Tokyo?

Where to buy Seiko MM600 and/or Grand Seiko (Diver) in Tokyo?

Off to Tokyo before Xmas and intending to buy a new watch. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to pick up a new MM600? Can be a standard bricks and mortar shop or one that will deliver to my hotel.

Having already owned a GS Diver I might take another look at these as well, this time the steel version, but preference is for the MM600 (which i have also owned before!!).

Thanks in advance,

Jay
    Last edited by Jay; 4th December 2013 at 22:54.

Anyone?!!

Yodobashi camera. The Shinjuku (separate watch shop) and Akihabara locations are very nice.

edit--> It's 329,800 Yen there.
    Last edited by lenny; 6th December 2013 at 04:09.

Not sure if you can fetch better price than some on-line dealers. Do ask for refund of VAT and good luck.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by lenny View Post
    Yodobashi camera. The Shinjuku (separate watch shop) and Akihabara locations are very nice.

edit--> It's 329,800 Yen there.
    I was in Yodobashi last week and while they carry some of the GS line, they do not carry the divers. They do, however, have good prices on the MM300 and 600 as well as the Shogun.

The higher end department store just down the street from Shinjuku Station (where Yodobashi is located) carries the GS divers.

Master
    Nakano has great grey dealers like Jackroad etc have a search, i loved that place!

Cheers for all the info. Am looking forward to Tokyo and will be keeping my fingers crossed for another 600!