closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Cheap as chips (Well nearly)

Master

Cheap as chips (Well nearly)

I am content with my collection and I don't need another chronograph and certainly not a blue one! However this is too good to ignore and I am surprised that no-one has nabbed it. Well it may not be to everyone's taste but this can be remedied. I just picked it up and this is now discontinued but still has all its stickers on.

The box

Contains a NATO and strap changing tool.

Double folding deployment clasp

The clasp has nice decorations on it. Not sure about the colour of the crocodile strap and to be fair it has lightened with time. It is something I like to change.

WR rating of 777m

Helium valve at 9 o'clock and this balance out the crown guard at 3 o'clock

Here it is. The Perrelet Seacraft chronograph.

Uses a Soprod movement. Has a screw down crown, of course, and screw locked chrono pushers.
    Unidirectional aluminium bezel (A ceramic one would be nicer).

It will sit nicely in my collection but will not replace my favourite blue dial chronograph.
    Sizewise they are virtually identical in thickness and size. The Perrelet is much heavier being in steel.

Master
    Very nice chronograph. Did you get it from the online retailer Ashford by any chance? I had the basic Seacraft three hand dive watch. Very good bracelet and a good overall package. Mind you, the chronograph is around 46mm diameter, isn't it? The model I had was 42mm and still too big for me. Anyhow, Perrelet offer good value for money if you buy from Ashford. Enjoy your watch!

Craftsman
    Thats a real interesting Perrelet. Not a fan of the turbine range, but that looks a really nice Chrono,

much prefer it to the Omega, as it is just that little bit different.

Rob.