closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega OEM straps?

Banned

Omega OEM straps?

Hello chaps, with my new Omega inbound, on a steel bracelet, im looking for a brown leather strap to go with it, I prefer OEM everything in life, and I like having options for a change every now and again.

Im looking at the brown calf deployant and clasp...

After some searching of my own the cheapest I have found is £165 for the strap and £265 for the clasp, does this seem fair? Do you know any cheaper (preferably UK) sources?

Many thanks!

Osh.

Master
    I've had a quick look on Cousins website and without knowing the product code, I would say these are around £168 plus V.A.T on the site for the deployant I haven't checked for the strap though

https://www.cousinsuk.com/catalog/wa...loyment-clasps

Regards
    Nasser

£265 for the clasp is too much. Cousins, as Zak has pointed out, is cheaper, but so is an Omega Boutique.

You may be surprised how much an AD would charge. Even Ernest Jones should be no more than £175.

Banned
    Thanks for the info guys!

It may also be worth checking any price you get from an Omega boutique with one at Heathrow; in theory the "duty-free" price should be less. Well, maybe.
    In the Sotadic Zone, apparently.

Journeyman
    I got a Bellini strap from cousins about £55 very good very similar to OEM but much cheaper. Fits fine with OEM buckle

Banned
    To follow up on this, I bought the strap and clasp, got a great deal they were ex-display and not a bad mark on them - nothing that wouldn't have happened on first wearing BUT to my surprise I didn't like it! It somehow made the whole watch look smaller and didn't feel right.

Such a shame, but the seller was nice enough to refund. Ah well at least I know now.