closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Damasko DC67 black - anybody got one?

Master

Damasko DC67 black - anybody got one?

As per the thread title I'd be really interested to hear from anyone who has a DC67 Black. I've been contemplating one for some time now but the lack of access to one to see and touch and the general information out there is really not helping.

I've read the one review out there on this exact watch but cant read it again as the pilot references I find nauseating.....

Anyone?

Master
    Blog Entries
    A 66 & black 66Si rather than a 67:

http://youtu.be/f8Vs6K8Sbdc

Master
    Thanks for that Phil; very informative video mate and I hadn't seen it before. Apart from the reiteration of the tech spec it's good to actually see the watch on camera and the wrist.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I like the idea of a black Damasko, but I also fancy a black Sinn, my indecisiveness is woeful at the moment. I am leaning towards an 856S/7S but then I have to decide UTC or non-UTC.

Master
    LOL - Here's my old 757s - great watch but the size was slightly disproportional - a bit too high for the diameter.

I have had a DC67 Black SI for almost 2 years now. It still looks like the day I bought it, it's +1 sec/day & I have grown attached to it. It's one the few watches, that my wife actually likes . I have one other watch, more or less in the same category, the Sinn 757 Diapal. If forced to choose, I'd go for the Damasko. You have to take my word for it, but the DC67 Black is a great watch. It's here to stay.