closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 28 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,400 of 4534

Thread: Show us your dogs

^^ Cute!

Quote Originally Posted by VDG View Post
    Poor thing, I hope the foot heals quickly and she is back to bubbly herself.. Please give her an extra scrub behind an ear from uncle V
    She’s not doing so bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by andy tims View Post
    Elsie was not too keen on the snow last weekend

Too cute Andy!

Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    They sure do. They bring so much into our lives.

And Freddie who looks after us now roasting his chestnuts!
    I foresee a phase of “tackle out” spaniel photos!

Quote Originally Posted by ed335d View Post
    She’s not doing so bad
    Ed mate, I have a couple of biggish black bags full of letters, docs etc.. Any chance I can borrow Lola for a weekend or something, I'm too lazy to shred it myself.. Most outrageous pampering and a là carte doggy cooked meals (you know rabbit, beef and chicken all in one pot, with a touch of garlic) will be included
    Last edited by VDG; 24th March 2018 at 12:01.
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

She found the 'forbidden' black bag of Xmas toy animals: triggering full destruction mode.Attachment 13486

Sent from my [device_name] using TZ-UK mobile app

Not mine, but my wife has been borrowing this one regularly for the past few months. I can see one in our not too distant future.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wall View Post
    He looks very proud of his rosettes.
    We’re they for trialling ?

...and he was a beautiful puppy.
    Thanks.
    The rosettes were just dog show prizes, he was a good looking dog and judges always liked him.
    Although if they gave rosettes for retrieves through hedges and brambles he’d have got first place!
    He was as tough as nails as well as a pretty boy!
    Last edited by oldoakknives; 25th March 2018 at 01:49.

Ed mate, I have a couple of biggish black bags full of letters, docs etc.. Any chance I can borrow Lola for a weekend or something, I'm too lazy to shred it myself.. Most outrageous pampering and a là carte doggy cooked meals (you know rabbit, beef and chicken all in one pot, with a touch of garlic) will be included
    That would be her idea of doggy heaven!

I’ve just installed an external letterbox to avoid, rather than deal with, the problem.

Show us your dogs

Benton is feeling very sorry for himself. Managed to slice his carpal pad open quite badly and vet said only option to enable it to heal was to remove half of it. So no running allowed for a few days. Very grumpy boy!
    Last edited by PipPip; 24th March 2018 at 23:29.

They are worse than babies, aren't they? Speedy recovery to the handsome lad PP
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Master
    Honey is a little bit older so had a great time...!

Quote Originally Posted by andy tims View Post
    Elsie was not too keen on the snow last weekend

Journeyman
    I got this guy when I lived in Hawaii. He lived in a junky place with heavy drinkers and ran around with smashed beer cans for toys. He ran up to me one day when I stopped at a gas station near his place, a drunk lady picked him up and dropped him on his face. She asked me if I wanted him and I said yes, I figured I wouldn't drop him and I'd buy him real toys instead of smashed beer cans. He was my first dog I ever had and I have loved every minute of having him. She told me his mom was a Basset and she didn't know what his father was. I was also told he was five months old when I got him and he was born on cinco de mayo and they named him Panchito, I changed his name to Homey.
    Here he is with the new pet bed I bought him. Not the best $20.00 I ever spent.
    [IMG][/IMG]

We would go on walks for him to enjoy and get to sniff and remark territory over other dogs, then we would burn his energy off. He is 39lbs of muscle and with him having such short legs he is like a 4x4 and strong as hell when pulling on a leash.

Pre manhood. I told him when he got neutered he would feel like a guy who went partying in New York City, got slipped a mickey and woke up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney.

In Hawaii I had a nice yard until he came to live with me, he gave me the white trash yard in the neighborhood. I lived on the beach so the soil was sandy and his webbed feet would dig a crater in a few minutes. He also tore and shredded anything he could get, he would take it out of the house through the pet door and leave his shredding all over the yard. Every day I would come home from work and fill in holes and pick up his trash.

He's a little more mellow in Kansas City, not as destructive. Here he is hanging out with his cousin.

He is loved by all, he has a grandma and grandpa, a cousin, an aunt and uncle who all spoil him with treats and love. I think he loves his life.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by svaglic View Post
    I got this guy when I lived in Hawaii. He lived in a junky place with heavy drinkers and ran around with smashed beer cans for toys. He ran up to me one day when I stopped at a gas station near his place, a drunk lady picked him up and dropped him on his face. She asked me if I wanted him and I said yes, I figured I wouldn't drop him and I'd buy him real toys instead of smashed beer cans. He was my first dog I ever had and I have loved every minute of having him. She told me his mom was a Basset and she didn't know what his father was. I was also told he was five months old when I got him and he was born on cinco de mayo and they named him Panchito, I changed his name to Homey.
    Here he is with the new pet bed I bought him. Not the best $20.00 I ever spent.

We would go on walks for him to enjoy and get to sniff and remark territory over other dogs, then we would burn his energy off. He is 39lbs of muscle and with him having such short legs he is like a 4x4 and strong as hell when pulling on a leash.

Pre manhood. I told him when he got neutered he would feel like a guy who went partying in New York City, got slipped a mickey and woke up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney.

In Hawaii I had a nice yard until he came to live with me, he gave me the white trash yard in the neighborhood. I lived on the beach so the soil was sandy and his webbed feet would dig a crater in a few minutes. He also tore and shredded anything he could get, he would take it out of the house through the pet door and leave his shredding all over the yard. Every day I would come home from work and fill in holes and pick up his trash.

He's a little more mellow in Kansas City, not as destructive. Here he is hanging out with his cousin.

He is loved by all, he has a grandma and grandpa, a cousin, an aunt and uncle who all spoil him with treats and love. I think he loves his life.
    Nice one, he must be glad he lives with you now!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by willie_gunn View Post
    I foresee a phase of “tackle out” spaniel photos!

Oh yes, spaniel heaven. 

Show us your dogs

Tackle out pics

Duke relaxing prior to de-plum-ing

And grinning in his sleep as he is want to do...

Craftsman
    One of their pictures that we converted1521988438997.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by thieuster View Post
    He is wonderful! Even my teenagers, with the teenage attitude of 'who cares about anything!' were stopped in their tracks and are now completely in Team Ted! Also on their behalf: keep us posted with tons of pics!

I wish you, your loved ones and Ted a long and happy life together!
    After posting about Ted in early February this year, I thought I'd show an update.
    Ted is now 16wks old,he's growing fast, (his paws are huge), and seems larger every new day, he is such a lovely settled and secure boy, very loving, kind and amazingly he has not destroyed anything, toys, furniture, carpets etc, although I did take the precaution of placing ribbed shrouding around any exposed table lamp/electric cables.
    He loves collecting sticks in the garden and is edging ever further into the garden pond, where he has taken a fancy to the two wild ducks that seem to come every year in spring.
    He also has a liking for frog spawn which he discovered much to his delight last weekend, so I had to scoop it up and move it to a safer place.
    He's not daft either, he soon recognised the delights of a sofa as opposed to his padded basket.

Blog Entries
    Yep! The boys are still on the team! Ted is the sort of dog that sends a message like: "Can you imagine that you've ever lived without me?" What a wonderful boy!

Menno

Hadn’t really noticed this as the change has been gradual, but looking back at an old picture, her skin’s has noticeably changed.

The darker pigment spots have virtually disappeared.

Any idea why?

Iteresting. I'd say it is something to do with melatonin levels, Vit D intake (meat esp liver) and exposure (or lack of thereof) to the sun.
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

Blog Entries
    Hadn’t really noticed this as the change has been gradual, but looking back at an old picture, her skin’s has noticeably changed.

The darker pigment spots have virtually disappeared.

Any idea why?
    If you google it there are a few reasons it can happen, some are harmless. It looks a bit pink which can be a sign of allergies, but it might be worth getting a vet to take a look.

Our jack russell / staffy cross was the opposite to this. He seemed to developed a lot of brown patches on his belly. also got a bit lumpy on his belly and ribs the older he got. The vet said they where just fatty lumps but I'm not so sure now as he became very ill very quickly and we had to have him put down last year.

Iteresting. I'd say it is something to do with melatonin levels, Vit D intake (meat esp liver) and exposure (or lack of thereof) to the sun.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    If you google it there are a few reasons it can happen, some are harmless. It looks a bit pink which can be a sign of allergies, but it might be worth getting a vet to take a look.
    Had a google myself, but the results I found seemed to be more about pigment spots appearing rather than disappearing. Shall ask at the vets next time I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by subseastu View Post
    Our jack russell / staffy cross was the opposite to this. He seemed to developed a lot of brown patches on his belly. also got a bit lumpy on his belly and ribs the older he got. The vet said they where just fatty lumps but I'm not so sure now as he became very ill very quickly and we had to have him put down last year.
    That's sad.

Hard to believe it's been a year to the day that we picked this one up

Very cute, Lola is such a character

EDIT just to add, with permission, I'm going to print it out and stick it on my desk..
    Last edited by VDG; 1st April 2018 at 22:59.
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

EDIT just to add, with permission, I'm going to print it out and stick it on my desk..
    Of course!

Wondering why people with no interest in watches are on a watch forum?
    Blog Entries
    George found a jif lemon yesterday and thought it was a ball!!!

Then he sulked when I went out on the traditional rugby get together at lunchtime

She certainly looks it.

Quote Originally Posted by BEZELBOY View Post

^^^ Still very cute.

Elsie is growing up so fast. 12 week jabs tomorrow, then a few more days until walkies.

Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Although Dot has a got a really nice bed in the kitchen and her own armchair in the lounge she still loves to lay around in her old smaller bed on the landing from when she was younger.

Still potty!

Cheers,
    Neil.

My Speedmaster website:

http://www.freewebs.com/neil271052

Craftsman
    This is Darwin, a hairy, and loving two year old mud bather. He's amazing.

Nice walk up Rivington yesterday - the hound being as impatient as ever!

Warrington, centre of the Universe and home of the Mighty Wire
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil.C View Post
    Although Dot has a got a really nice bed in the kitchen and her own armchair in the lounge she still loves to lay around in her old smaller bed on the landing from when she was younger.

Still potty!

The daft buggers never grow up do they. Deffo the clowns of the dog world, but wouldnt swap ours for anything.

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

You're right Stuart, they keep you amused for hours with their barmy antics.

Never a dull moment with a bully!
    Cheers,
    Neil.

My Speedmaster website:

Journeyman
    That is a very happy looking Bully.

Quote Originally Posted by ratty_uk2011 View Post
    That is a very happy looking Bully.
    With her life of pampered luxury it's no wonder she's happy!
    Cheers,
    Neil.

My Speedmaster website:

Master
    Labrador life...

Mmmmm Dino-bone.IMG_20180412_124610140.jpg

Master
    Tilly the Miniature Labradoodle. 18 months in and our life is totally changed for the better. We have two boys who regard her as their "little sister".DSC_0484.jpg

Master

Same with my daughter and Lilly.
    She’s an only child, but for the past 3½ years she’s had a doggy sister who she sleeps with, tells secrets to and who gives her comfort when she’s sad.

It’s a big responsibility and she costs a fortune, but I wouldn’t change it for the world. Best decision I ever made.

Poppy loves a bit of fun.

But likes a kip too.

This is Murphy

Sadly lost him to cancer in Jan. Best dog ever, got him as a rescue pup 10yrs ago and took us having 2 kids 5&7 years ago in his stride. Sadly missed, house seemed so empty without him.

This is Lucy, currently looking after her temporarily as of this week, but may go permanent

Last edited by Brighty; 20th April 2018 at 22:38.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Brighty View Post
    This is Murphy

Sadly lost him to cancer in Jan. Best dog ever, got him as a rescue pup 10yrs ago and took us having 2 kids 5&7 years ago in his stride. Sadly missed, house seemed so empty without him.

This is Lucy, currently looking after her temporarily as of this week, but may go permanent

Once you've had a dog in the family it's hard to be without. I'm sure you have some great memories of Murphy and I hope you have a complete home again soon.

Enjoying a snack in the sun

Master
    After Jack's passing 6 weeks ago Ruby has been v flat and sad. So, after a bit of charity registering and several dogs viewed we have a new addition. Meet Ralph, a 7yr old puppy. he and his mum and 3 2 siblings were rescued 6weeks ago almost on deaths door, starved to within a few weeks of death. Hes put on 9kg in the rescue and has about the same to go. settled in ok apart from separation anxiety but we can work on that. hes a lovely dog.FB_IMG_1524208563932.jpg

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by emgee View Post
    After Jack's passing 6 weeks ago Ruby has been v flat and sad. So, after a bit of charity registering and several dogs viewed we have a new addition. Meet Ralph, a 7yr old puppy. he and his mum and 3 2 siblings were rescued 6weeks ago almost on deaths door, starved to within a few weeks of death. Hes put on 9kg in the rescue and has about the same to go. settled in ok apart from separation anxiety but we can work on that. hes a lovely dog.FB_IMG_1524208563932.jpg

2 siblings. not 32!!

Good for Ralph. He looks a grand boy.
    Glad to see he’s well on the way to full recovery.
    Keep us informed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by emgee View Post

Nice one. So glad you could help him. Keep us updated how he gets on.

Master
    will do. thanks guys