closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Watch browsing in Cardiff Today

Watch browsing in Cardiff Today

Parkhouse have kicked IWC out of the "special" window and have filled it with Longines. IWC now back in with all the other brands. Goldsmiths have big new flashy Tissot display filling all of one window.

2nd hand prices are mentally high on all models in every dealer that offers then. Rare sight of a PAM in Parkhouse pre owned along with some really gaudy Rolex models and one or two really nice ones including a light blue faced datejust with red date wheel.

Craftsman
    They had a nice second hand JLC Master Calendar in WoS last time I was there. ~4 weeks ago. Not sure what a fair price would be but they were asking ~5.5k iirc.

That was about the only thing to get remotely excited about that day to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    They had a nice second hand JLC Master Calendar in WoS last time I was there. ~4 weeks ago. Not sure what a fair price would be but they were asking ~5.5k iirc.

That was about the only thing to get remotely excited about that day to be honest.
    I saw that and it's still there but it's a little overpriced IMHO.

Master
    WOS are rumoured to give the lowest trade in values by far.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexM View Post
    WOS are rumoured to give the lowest trade in values by far.

I found that out when I inquired about trade in value on my Zenith Chronomaster in 18 ct with Croc strap a figure of £1200 to £1800 was quoted, I sold it through Neil Woods Chronomaster UK, . Came away with £3200 and that was after Neil took His commission.