closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Il Tempo 24?

Master

Il Tempo 24?

Anyone dealt with Il Tempo 24 of Grays Antique market in Mayfair? Would be interested to know of your experience, thanks!

Master
    Heres their website.

http://www.iltempo24.com/

Craftsman
    I found them via Chrono24

They had a few well priced steel Rolex's. I dealt with Adrian and there was no pressure and he was happy to show me a selection of watches. Yesterday I got a 1989 16610 Sub for what I think is a good price. Time will tell, but so far the watch is showing less than 1 second out so is running well. They sell with a 12 month warranty, but I have not had to use that. The watch I got was not listed on their website or chrono24. The watch came with box and papers, but no booklet. Adrian said he would get a booklet to me in the post, so I'll update when it comes through.

One of the subs I tried had a bezel that went around both ways (probably broken or worn bezel spring) so check out the watch you are looking at thoroughly.

Master
    Thanks that's very useful. They look like a professional outfit and sounds like you would be confident of their 1 year guarantee to fix any problems.

Craftsman
    I phoned to find out if they needed an appointment, but there is no need for that. They are a "shop" in the antique market, so you can rock up to have a look. The display cases had 100+ watches.

New Bond street just around the corner also has other watch dealers, so there are other avenues to explore.

They have quite a few Rolex that are from 2012 or NIB so I assume as they have B&P you still get the remaining balance of any Rolex 2 year warranty left?

Quote Originally Posted by mangoosian View Post
    I found them via Chrono24

They had a few well priced steel Rolex's. I dealt with Adrian and there was no pressure and he was happy to show me a selection of watches. Yesterday I got a 1989 16610 Sub for what I think is a good price. Time will tell, but so far the watch is showing less than 1 second out so is running well. They sell with a 12 month warranty, but I have not had to use that. The watch I got was not listed on their website or chrono24. The watch came with box and papers, but no booklet. Adrian said he would get a booklet to me in the post, so I'll update when it comes through.

One of the subs I tried had a bezel that went around both ways (probably broken or worn bezel spring) so check out the watch you are looking at thoroughly.

Master
    Yes you will get two years with RSC from the date on the warranty card. The watch I'm interested in is 2009 so its not under warranty so I would need to be confident they can service/fix the watch during the one year guarantee they give if it has problems as quite a few second hand watches for sale do.

Master
    Anyone else had dealings with Il Tempo? Ive sent 3 emails and got just one reply in broken English.