closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Setting a Diamond in a ring.

Master
    Blog Entries

Setting a Diamond in a ring.

Neither were that expensive. Goldsmiths said they would do it for £230. Can anyone suggest a jeweller who could do it cheaper? Maybe someone on here can do it?

Cheers

Try Harts gold and silversmiths, Chipping Camden.
    If they cant, one of the chaps girlfriend makes jewellery next door.
    Well worth a visit too, fantastic to see the original workshop AND family still working.

Quote Originally Posted by JPCain86 View Post
    Neither were that expensive. Goldsmiths said they would do it for £230. Can anyone suggest a jeweller who could do it cheaper? Maybe someone on here can do it?

Cheers

If you're in London, I would head down to Hatton Garden. You'll undoubtedly get it done much cheaper.

As a start point, I bought the Mrs' engagement ring from these guys and they were top notch:

http://www.qualitydiamonds.co.uk/

I'm sure they'll set your diamond for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JPCain86 View Post

Cheers
    Howard on Pistonheads has plenty of recommendations (and did the eternity ring for my other half), what sort of thing are you thinking of in terms of metal, setting type, thickness of band etc etc if you have a pic and a spec feel free to PM and I can pass your details on if you like?

Re: Setting a Diamond in a ring.

I can do that for you. What does it need ?

Quote Originally Posted by redrum View Post
    If you're in London, I would head down to Hatton Garden. You'll undoubtedly get it done much cheaper.

As a start point, I bought the Mrs' engagement ring from these guys and they were top notch:

http://www.qualitydiamonds.co.uk/

I'm sure they'll set your diamond for you.
    Wife's engagement ring and our wedding rings as well as wife's dad's diamond for his fiancé came from these guys. Top chaps and super friendly. Will use them for wife's eternity too.

Master
    Blog Entries
    I have the ring and the diamond. I just want the diamond setting in the ring. Cheers