closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Land Rover, Land Cruiser or something else....

Land Rover or Land Cruiser?
    I bet you don't get sent out to do the shopping very often!

This is my "tool", an essential bit of the armoury in the house renovation tool kit. She is currently sporting a pickup top. I have had 1 1/4t of gravel in the back and driven the 800m accent to my house from the local builders merchants, towed an Ifor CT177 with a V8 Disco on and pulled literally tonnes of hardwood out of the forest. I have stuck a H/C 3.9 with a Crower HiTorque cam in running on the SU carbs, you only need 4th and 5th!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by darrenw View Post
    Looks the business

But after following Ralphy's rebuild thread, owning one would scare the hell out of me for fear of what lies underneath those shiny panels !

I did bust my budget a bit however this car had a £3,800 outrigger replacement and chassis work in April 2011 so all should be good in that department.

Master
    I could almost have written your original post myself, almost word for word, a year ago. I ended up with series 2 landrover and I love it. It looks as though you need a few more creature comforts than a basic landy (mine is a rag top and has had no heater all winter!) so I would agree with the landcruiser idea. I'd love one next, either that or a classic range rover.