closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: A 'January Blues' pick me up.

Master

A 'January Blues' pick me up.

I think this is supposed to be the most depressing time of the year; Christmas has passed, it's cold, a long time until the summer holidays and people are skint because they haven't had their January pay cheque yet.

I decided to treat myself to a little pick me up. I have to attend a black tie event next week and my shoes are starting to look a bit tired so new shoes time.

So rather than go to the shopping malls I went to the local gentlemans outfitters. Very much a 'Suits you sir' environment and nothing is too much trouble. A definate pick me up.

Ended up with a nice pair of Loakes (Aldwych).

Have you done anything for a bit of a pick me up?

Loakes are lovely shoes. Worth the money when you start shopping around & even high-street junk stuff isnt that far off the cost.

I'm hard saving and eBaying all my old junk/clearing stuff out to fund my next watch purchase. Fancy treating myself to a cheapish Speedy.

My January pick-me-up is to go away to somewhere bright and sunny. The grey, dull skies here are not to my liking at all, so I do the same every year This one has been delayed slightly but I'm off this week and really looking forward to it.

SWMBO's p-m-u is to go shopping in the sales...

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.