closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex interest free credit, which stores?

Hybrid View

Rolex interest free credit, which stores?

I am looking to buy a Rolex sub LV ceramic in the not too distant future. Tried one on today at a Fraser Hart store and was told that they don't do interest free on steel sports Rolex. Has the policy changed?

Anyone recently bought a SS Rolex on interest free, which shops still do them?

Thanks

Master
    That's funny because I enquired about purchasing an Explorer II from FH in Kingston-upon-Thames on interest free credit just before Christmas and the salesman went away to ask and came back saying that not only was it possible but hinted that they would be willing to negotiate on the deposit amount subject to speaking with his regional manager...yeah right!

Have you tried Banks Lyon?

I thought all interest free from the AD's had stopped as Rolex were apparently concerned that their brand may be devalued!! You could look at an unworn from watchfinder and take advantage of their intrest free scheme

Only Fraser Hart don't offer 0% finance on Rolex Steel Sports models by policy, AFAIK.

Quote Originally Posted by scarto View Post
    Only Fraser Hart don't offer 0% finance on Rolex Steel Sports models by policy, AFAIK.
    How about some of the other high street shops, Goldsmiths, WOS?

Rolex interest free credit, which stores?

David M Robinson offer 0% finance but not sure whether they exclude Rolex from this offer. The sales staff at Canary Wharf are very helpful.

Here's their website:
    http://www.davidmrobinson.co.uk/