closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Past members

Master

Past members

Guys a friend from another forum hasn't been on here for a good while after self imposed sabbatical from watches due to babies etc we all know how expensive and addictive sales corner can get :D
    he now can't seem to log on, I half remember a while back something happened with the forum could this be the reason?
    Does he now have to start from scratch again? Or is there a way to resurrect his old account? I've dealt with the guy a few times with other things been an honest trustworthy bloke who keeps to the spirit of the forum regarding sales and buying etc hence the question really if I hadn't dealt with him before I wouldn't ask.
    Cheers fellas

There was something about using the 'forgot password' link when forum software changed a few months ago.

Have you tried PMing Eddie? He's the boss :D

Master

Past members

No not pm'd Eddie didn't want to bother him yet really, thought you guys may remember something my mulled wine addled brain had forgotten and it was something stupid save pestering the big man on his Christmas break ;)

A while ago I think Eddie did a purge on lapsed members, as in people who hadn't logged on in over a year (?) I think.......
    can you find the member in the membership list? If not then start again , if you can whats the status in the profile?
    Cheers..
    Jase

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    A while ago I think Eddie did a purge on lapsed members, as in people who hadn't logged on in over a year (?) I think.......
    can you find the member in the membership list? If not then start again , if you can whats the status in the profile?
    There's only a purge of members who haven't posted within 30 days of joining, anyone with posts hasn't been purged.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Apprentice
    Hi

I thought I'd better say hello. Bootneck was asking on my behalf. I used to skulk the forum, looking for watches, but never found anything I wanted at the time. I was looking to skulk again.
    I'm happy to abide by forum rules, just frustrated by my lack of local places to buy here in Sheffield.

edit: Just noticed you're from round here swanbourne! Any recommendations?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by normal View Post
    Hi

I thought I'd better say hello. Bootneck was asking on my behalf. I used to skulk the forum, looking for watches, but never found anything I wanted at the time. I was looking to skulk again.
    I'm happy to abide by forum rules, just frustrated by my lack of local places to buy here in Sheffield.

edit: Just noticed you're from round here swanbourne! Any recommendations?
    Eddie (The boss and site owner) or Mr Swanbourne would do little to harm your promotion chances! (Welcome, it's good here, the rules are few and fairly applied and the inhabitants are knowledgeable and friendly!)
    Last edited by KavKav; 30th December 2012 at 10:09.

Apprentice
    Many thanks.