closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WIS 101 - The Tuna

Grand Master
    Had a few Tuna's and I like em,Infact the one on sc is tempting,BUT as much as I'm itching to buy another watch I'm just not sure why I need to buy another Tuna as nice as it is and at a good price now ;).

Recently I haven't seen anything having me push the buy button tbh,but the Tuna and a G-Shock have been very close.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    Was... it was my joint-biggest flipping regret. It's not any longer
    That's called fate Tony! It is a beautiful thing all right, that lume is aged perfect!

R

Quote Originally Posted by AIDM View Post
    That's called fate Tony! It is a beautiful thing all right, that lume is aged perfect!

R
    It was an opportunity I couldn't ignore, Rob. I don't want to build up a big collection again so I'll have to think about whether or not I keep the U1 now (which I was really enjoying - far more so than I could ever have anticipated). These vintage Tunas are something special, though.

Hot Damn! there are some good looking divers on this thread. I don't own a tuna because I have wickle wrists but I haven't seen a better looking affordable diver (IMo)
    Last edited by Darren; 24th April 2014 at 22:44.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Hot Damn! there are some good looking divers on this thread. I don't own a tuna because I have wickle wrists but I haven't seen a better looking affordable diver (IMo)

Just shoved my new arrival on a leather cinammon zulu for fun... not even the right size lol, the zulu is 20mm not 22mm... but it works. :)

I now have a nice 7549-7010 on its way to me - can't wait :D

The one you've just bought is the best I've seen Tony, inside and out. A beautiful example, congrats

Here's mine which just came back from Duncan's spa yesterday having had a service......great job and highly recomended

I got this off Toshi for my 50th, photo credit has to go to Toshi as well......

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by gerard View Post
    Here's mine which just came back from Duncan's spa yesterday having had a service......great job and highly recomended
    Stunning! I already miss mine but I'm convinced it'll be worth the wait ;)

Very nice, I've not yet tried the Tuna ....only a matter of time until I do, your right about the 'get up and go watch', my two Seiko Marine Master's are getting all the wrist time at the expense of their more expensive Swiss made cousins.

Ah, that's better.

Master
    I never really got the Tuna either. They seemed so inelegant and awkward to me but then I began to look at pics of them and started to admire the face. When one came up last year, it was under a year old I think, I took the plunge, thinking that if I couldn't get on with it I could always move it along with minimal loss.

As it turned out I really like it and am actually more keen on it than I thought I would be. It's on a bracelet though I do have a nice rubber strap that I haven't yet tried. It is a great watch and incredibly legible, comfortable and accurate so, if you are thinking about it, then take the plunge is my humble advice.
    Cheers.

Mine says Hi! The only watch I bought again after having it sold in a momentary lapse of reason.

Just received off Senraw (thanks again) my amazing Tuna... and as luck would have it a recent purchase from the states turned up attached to a straight ended watchadoo in good nick. Together... Magic!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mrwozza70; 2nd May 2014 at 14:40.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwozza70 View Post
    Just received off Senraw (thanks again) my amazing Tuna... and as luck would have it a recent purchase from the states turned up attached to a straight ended watchadoo in good nick. Together... Magic!

Nice catch man.... loving it. :)