closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Dreadnought With PVD Bezel

Master

Dreadnought With PVD Bezel

First time I've seen this done before. I quite like it although I prefer the original:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-...ap-787223.html

me likey but me no likey. you cant improve perfection
    Good luck everybody. Have a good one.

Master
    I'd like to see it on a black rubber strap, it would look pretty smart I reckon. Nice to have as an optional extra I suppose.

Interesting idea, but I am not sure I would get Jack at IWW to do that on a whim, his time is quite valuable, and due to the reasonably wide section between crystal and bezel, I am not sure the colour change works.
    I agree that the Sinn rubber looks smart on it though, very nice.
    D

Nah from me! Might fly with half the bracelet PVD'd too or suchlike i.e. more modding, but that sole item just looks odd.

(not that any DN should be tampered with, of course!)

Master
    Very nice to have a Spare PVD Bezel to be able to change the look when you want ,

I wear my Dreadnought a lot on a Sinn Rubber Strap and Dive Deployant and I reckon the Black Rubber Strap would work well with a PVD Bezel . A Nato might work well with it too .

That being said I am very happy with mine in Original Format

Cheers,
    Vic

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Very nice to have a Spare PVD Bezel to be able to change the look when you want ,

I wear my Dreadnought a lot on a Sinn Rubber Strap and Dive Deployant and I reckon the Black Rubber Strap would work well with a PVD Bezel . A Nato might work well with it too .

Cheers,
    Vic
    Can we see some pics of that, please?

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

I like it, but I wouldn't do it.
    Gray

Craftsman
    Not sure about the bezel, but the rubber strap looks quite cool on the DN. Although at least as it was an extra bezel so no harm in experimenting.

Michael

I applaud modding watches, but for some reason this mod doesnt work IMO.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    Can we see some pics of that, please?

R
    Here you go Ralph ,

Not great shots but gives an idea of how it looks . Since taking these pics I have put 2 Rubber Sides on without the Sinn wording . The Watch Head balances really well on this strap combination and in reality the clasp colour is very close to that of the case .

All the best,

Vic

And of course the classic look on Bracelet

Last edited by Victor; 11th December 2012 at 14:35.

Master

Cheers,
    Vic
    I used to wear mine on Sinn rubber quite often too. Ultimately the bracelet usually won out but it's a good option nonetheless.

(Hope the first half of this years Premiership hasn't traumatised you too much Vic. I'm sure Brendan knows what he is doing!!)

Quote Originally Posted by benny.c View Post
    I used to wear mine on Sinn rubber quite often too. Ultimately the bracelet usually won out but it's a good option nonetheless.

(Hope the first half of this years Premiership hasn't traumatised you too much Vic. I'm sure Brendan knows what he is doing!!)
    Looks really nice on the rubber and no he hasn't a clue

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by benny.c View Post

Killing me Benny ,

If only FSG would give hims some funds to re-inforce the squad . Having a squad where about a third deserve to be there does not cut it .

I do like what he is trying to do and hope he can do some business in January and then kick on for a top six finish .

Cheers,
    Vic

Here you go Ralph ,

Not great shots but gives an idea of how it looks . Since taking these pics I have put 2 Rubber Sides on without the Sinn wording . The Watch Head balances really well on this strap combination and in reality the clasp colour is very close to that of the case .

All the best,

Vic
    Thanks, Vic.

Looks a great fit for sure.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.