closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Specific Seiko Strap

Specific Seiko Strap

Afternoon all;

Does anyone know where I can order an original bracelet for a Seiko 5 (7009-821A)? The part number seems to be B1677S / B1875S, but just googling those numbers doesnt show up anything useful...

Failing that, what are my chances of finding a 3rd party bracelet with fitted shoulders? Actually, the original bracelet is a bit "tinny", so even if no fitted bracelet is available I might go with a straight edge option anyway...

Thanks ;)

Had a quick look on Jules Borel and Cousins UK against this case number, and it doesn't come up with any bracelet... So this may be hard to find.

Since you are considering aftermarket have you considered getting a bracelet with end links that could be filed to match the case perfectly. I don't know what the bracelet you are after looks like, but there are plenty of oyster style bracelets which would allow you to do that. Feasible as DIY, or you could speak to a watchmaker if you want a perfect job

Re: Specific Seiko Strap

I did check the usual suspects for a replacement - no luck. Cousins did come through on the glass and seals though ;-)

The original looks like this;

Anything similar would do... if it were a bit more solid then so much the better.

I was hoping to avoid any fettling of whatever I bought... so maybe a straight end will be the way to go.