closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone recommend a watch repairer that I can post my watch to?

Anyone recommend a watch repairer that I can post my watch to?

Many months ago I posted on here that my Grovana Coral Reef had stopped running. There were various suggestions but nothing seemed to work to get it moving. I do not have any local watch repair places (that I know of) and ended up forgetting about it. I found it in a drawer the other day and am keen to get it ticking again. I took it to a shop in Milton Keynes and they said they'd need to send it off to get me a quote but that it was likely to be £200 odd. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Can anyone recommend somewhere that will accept watches via post for repair and that charge a fair price?

Thanks

Thank you. I will call them tomorrow!

Duncan might be on holiday. I don't know for certain but just in case no one answers don't take it personally! He's well worth using, he's had two of mine so far and currently has a third waiting for service.
    "A man of little significance"

Quote Originally Posted by WingTsun View Post
    What he said!
    Duncan was a true gent with my Omega. He had the chance to say it needed a very costly service but instead had the back off, removed some dust and cured the fast running issue. Cost-£28 ( and that was with removal of a scratch on the case back ). Cannot recommend enough.

Another +1 for Duncan Potter at Genesis
    Cannot recommend him enough... superb job on my speedy pro recently