closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Best place to buy a G-Shock online??

Craftsman

Best place to buy a G-Shock online??

I'm looking for a GW 5600 and a GW 6900 brand new - i've checked Amazon and they just seem to have the reverse-dialled versions, or lairy colours. Just want the boggo-standard version with solar and atomic. Any suggestions of good retailers online?

Cheers, Floyd

Craftsman

Re: Best place to buy a G-Shock online??

Have you tried http://www.tiktox.com?
    The 5600 is available from them. Not sure about the 6900.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd
    I'm looking for a GW 5600 and a GW 6900 brand new - i've checked Amazon and they just seem to have the reverse-dialled versions, or lairy colours. Just want the boggo-standard version with solar and atomic. Any suggestions of good retailers online?

Cheers, Floyd

The GW6900 is getting hard to find now. Even the US Amazon site appears to be out of them.

I've been after a black gw6900 for ages. Don't seem to be available anywhere. I have a yellow one but I find it somewhat difficult to match it to my clothes! - all the cheap ish but good g shocks seem to be in short supply :-(

Craftsman

Thanks everyone! I never realised they'd be so hard to find. Will give tiktox a try and see how i get on. Thanks again.

The GW-6900KG-3JF is available on eBay at a bit of a premium being new and JDM only but it covers most of the GW6900 bases - if you can cope with the negative display.

David
    Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

I had the same dilemma myself - couldn't find a new GW5600 anywhere. So in the end went secondhand and pounced on one for £45. It turned out to be in almost mint condition.

I definitely lucked out with my GW6900 standard from the 'Bay a couple months back. Apart from an SMP in my pre-kids disposable income days, it's the only watch I've bought twice. Was daft to flip it first time round. Have also got the yellow version which works great as a time management tool at work - one of my managers never been late for a meeting again after having it plonked on his desk :shock: