closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PO nylon strap

PO nylon strap

I've put my PO on a watchobsession 20mm ballistic nylon strap, I also wear it from time to time on a hirsch carbon - i know the bracelets excellent but i find that it can get heavy and cannot get a good fit in hot weather as my wrists expand.

What do you think of the nylon? its very comfortable and i like that it 'dresses down' the watch.

Re: PO nylon strap

Looks good, does it keep clean?
    And

Craftsman

I love my PO on NATO...so very casual!

Blog Entries

I'm not a big fan of the bracelet either & I find the rubber doesn't adjust enough.
    So I've put my PO on a nato for the time being. Here it is on an olive

Should have done it ages ago.
    I'll have to try it on the Bond & plain black too - just to change the look.
    I'd be interested in other Nato/PO combinations - any pics/ suggestions ?
    z

I've tried mine on almost everything else whilst waiting for the Omega boutique at Westfield to get the rubber strap in I've ordered... :roll:
    I think NATOs are the way forward till then.

I think the orange looks great with that karki nato. In answer to a previous question yes it keeps clean. :-)

Love the pics, I must pickup a nylon strap for my PO

Also got a black velcro by Animal that's really comfortable, might just think about a GGB stap....

Really like this one 8) :

Not so keen on this one:

A bit of a colour clash IMO.

Craftsman

I like he green a lot bot ne question to the black NATO: where did you get it?
    It seems like having a very nice and soft texture, telling from the pic - am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by EliStone
    I like he green a lot bot ne question to the black NATO: where did you get it?
    It seems like having a very nice and soft texture, telling from the pic - am I right?
    If you mean this one, it's actually RAF blue/grey, just well worn.

Craftsman

Yes, that's the one. Thanks for your post. Is is actually more soft then the average strap and hash softer structure or does it just appear like it on the picture?
    I'm always looking for really soft natos as I don't like the plastic like hard ones and prefer the rather cotton fabric like softer ones.

Quote Originally Posted by EliStone
    Yes, that's the one. Thanks for your post. Is is actually more soft then the average strap and hash softer structure or does it just appear like it on the picture?
    I'm always looking for really soft natos as I don't like the plastic like hard ones and prefer the rather cotton fabric like softer ones.
    It's quite an old and a well worn strap that has been through the washing machine a few times. Ive had a few Tropic NATOs and they're usually softer.

Craftsman

Washing machine, brilliant Idea! Will put all my straps right into and keep them in there for a few rounds...let's see what develops.

I'd make sure you have stitched seams rather than glued though...

Journeyman
    Washington, D.C., USA (dreaming of San Diego...)

I love the look of those POs on NATOs, esp the orange bezels on the black/grey/orange NATOs

NATO, ballistic nylon & canvas - all are great, comfy and they all add some extra "look" to the watch, which cannot be reached by other straps, imho.