closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Smokers - the greatest invention ever in history, ever, ever

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine

I beg to differ, it's not good stuff, and I'd rather be off it all together thanks :-)
    Obviously it's better to be completely off it, I am saying that I think that vaping is nowhere near as bad as smoking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotine

I beg to differ, it's not good stuff, and I'd rather be off it all together thanks :-)
    Ok, good for you.

This isn't the thread for undermining those who have switched to vaping - in itself a massive step forward health-wise.

I've recently moved on from the rechargeable e-cigs and now got myself a Nautilus set-up. I'm very impressed - great taste and amount of vapour! I now feel like I am catching up with some of you more advanced vaping hobbyists.

It's now nearly four years since I started this thread, and I haven't lapsed once.

I am not undermining vaping at all, not for people who are genuinely using it to come off cigs.

We all know how bad cigs are for health. Vaping removes a lot of the harmful chemicals which is fantastic, but nicotine alone is still bad news for reasons which do not need restating.

Personally, vaping has been a God-send, as it's a step closer towards being free of the addiction that is 'smoking'. But I still have to deal with the addiction to nicotine and hence quitting vaping is the next challenge.

What concerns me (well, it doesn't actually) is that vaping is now being seen as a lifestyle thing, a 'safe' recreational pursuit, rather than what it was originally designed for i.e., a pathway to stopping smoking. No doubt the vaping industry is rubbing it's hands in glee at the revenue they are raking in. Smoking is taboo, but the addictive drug nicotine survives in a new form to carry on the work.

Let's just all kick the habit eh. I wish everyone success :-)

Incidentally, if your insurance company asks if you are a smoker, does Vaping count as yes? Im guessing not but I expect the day will come ( if it hasn't already ) that a vape question will be asked as well...

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    Incidentally, if your insurance company asks if you are a smoker, does Vaping count as yes? Im guessing not but I expect the day will come ( if it hasn't already ) that a vape question will be asked as well...
    Good question. I consider myself a non-smoker now and would state that officially.

But yes, the 'vape question' has to come I imagine :-(

Craftsman
    Vaping removes a lot of the harmful chemicals which is fantastic, but nicotine alone is still bad news for reasons which do not need restating.
    When you say a lot, do you not really mean all?

You say the "bad news" of nicotine does not need restating, but in the volumes ingested by vaping I would like to know why you think it is bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by gamingdave View Post
    When you say a lot, do you not really mean all?

You say the "bad news" of nicotine does not need restating, but in the volumes ingested by vaping I would like to know why you think it is bad news.
    Let's not split hairs please, you know what I'm trying to say. We're still left with nicotine which is not a harmless chemical. It's addictive and can definitely be poisonous - both of these things I know for a fact (but I cannot comment beyond that as I'm not a qualified chemist). I do not consider those qualities to be good for anyone, but you are entitled to disagree.

Volumes ingested - well I was a heavy smoker and boy is it tough to kick nicotine. If I am not wary I can sit and casually vape until I give myself a right headache, stomach pains, dry throat (to mention the main symptoms). Stupid agreed - but that's addiction for you. This is clearly not good and, yes, it is my own fault...........but it's easily done.

For those that consider vaping a hobby or a recreational drug. Fine. I think you are mad but to each their own. It's not a hobby for me, it's hopefully an escape route.

Craftsman
    Sorry Mouse if you read that as defensive or confrontational, wasn't my intention, was just interested in you opinion.

Nicotine is indeed addictive, but there are quite a few studies which suggest it is less addictive than previously thought in pure form. It is now suggested that nicotine, when combined with other chemicals found in tobacco, becomes more addictive than it is on its own.

Thats why its easier to wean down (in strength) patches/gums/lozenges but smokers switching to lower strength fags struggle and end up smoking more.

Yes it's poisonous, but only in doses FAR higher than anyone vapes. The original volumes of 60mg have clearly been shown to be rubbish, as was the original "experiments" that led to this figure. There have been cases of people digesting over a gram at once without any lasting effects.

Many things are poisonous in large volume, but will have no negative effect in smaller doses. In these cases I don't consider it a bad thing.

I can see the logic (especially coming from a world that knows how bad cigs are) in saying no nicotine is better than some. But it has a very similar effect on the body, and to health in general, as caffeine. It's far far removed from the damage done by burning tobacco leaves and inhaling the smoke.

No worries.

If it is indeed less addictive than the combination of chemicals found in cigarettes, and overall (agreed) it probably is, then that's excellent news for me and others. But it's still a unique chemical that still has 'powers' and I hope to break my bond with it.

Your mention of the word caffeine is a valid point. Also not good for you in large amounts (I can attest to that too!) though I don't find I'm as dependent on that as much as I used to be. Currently it's chocolate that can be the problem :-)

I think we have to be so careful, some of us much more than others. Crikey, how many are addicted to watches on here.

I have never used any recreational drug in my life (other than cigs) and have no wish to. They all have properties that would kick in to my addictive nature and potentially destroy me...and I know I'm not alone in this. All of such drugs seem to be addictive, by the very nature of their effect on the brain.

You make a fair point about drugs/chemicals in general and I accept that I have been a bit narrow in my thinking. But having been a slave to cigs for so long, I just hope people are cautious if thinking that vaping is a 'completely' harmless alternative.

Jolly good...my eyes have been opened by this discussion.
    Last edited by Mouse; 20th November 2015 at 18:10. Reason: typos!

Craftsman
    100% agree Mouse with where you're coming from.

Can an addiction be harmless even if it is to something which itself is harmless? Is the very nature of being addicted bad?

I have a friend who works in the local Ladbrokes, and stories he tells me about some of the punters makes them sound worse than crack addicts. Really depressing.

Some addictions are physical, others mental (though in many cases you could argue physical as they trigger changes in the brain, even if nothing physically enters your system, other than light/sound/touch).

Me, I'm happy to have been vaping for nearly 4 years. I still have the odd rollie which I enjoy, but it never leads me to smoking again, just the odd one every other week. I could never do that on patches or lozenges, always ended up back on the fags. I have dropped from 24mg to 15mg and am happy on that level. After all, I still like the effect of nicotine.

Oddly caffeine for me isn't an addiction but a habit. I drink (probably) too much during the week, but generally don't touch it outside of work, other than the occasional Greek coffee.

For what it's worth, I don't think vaping is 100% harmless, but from having done a lot of reading it would seem to be no worse for me than my coffee, and certainly less harmful than meat, beer and whisky, and I am not giving those up!

My daily kit is a v2 Provari Mini, Kayfun, and House of Liquid Eden. Had the Provari 3 years, and whilst there is now more advanced kit on the market at a fraction of the price, I have dropped it untold times, used it every day, and it has never once failed to work. Fires first time, every time, such a solid piece of kit.

I have a microcoil and organic cotton setup on the Kayfun, and generally vape at 4V and ~2ohm, so ~8W. Tried dual/triple coil but never noticed a difference, other than extra faff in setup. I also don't see the point of sub-ohm 20W+ vaping. Massive clouds but to me no more satisfying, and yet you have to lower nic level, and end up compensating by using more often. Batteries and liquid last nowhere near as long for, to me at least, no better sensation.

Saying that, I may sometimes pump up to 10W, but that's about as far as I need to go.

Habit versus addiction..........worthy of a thread on it's own yes!

Caffeine was more of a habit I think, hence why I can take it or leave it. Nicotine and smoking are/were are bit of both. I had my smoking routine and that has gone now, but it has been replaced by a vape routine to a degree. This I am not too worried about as I am able to alter my vape behaviour patterns, but the need for nicotine is the hard bit for me - it could almost have been made specifically for my brain!

An addiction doesn't have to be harmful.......quite right. But it can get out of control, and that where the danger can lie, and that's where I'm coming from. However, I appreciate that my view is largely based on my personal perspective and objectives.

So that leaves us with nicotine as a bad drug for our biology. Well, the human body can live without it yes, so it's not as if it's essential to us. Why would you use it given the choice. I have to say that I get nothing out of using nicotine, no buzz, no stimulant effect....nothing.......I just have a craving for it which can end up with me making myself feel ill. Maybe others do get something out of it which might explain why they vape, having never been smokers.

Indeed.......life in general can be quite harmful. I'd just like to eradicate this part of mine. But if I end up remaining using a vape for the rest of my life then I can accept that. It would not be as bad as proper cigs for sure.

Edit: Are there chemicals in cigs that I crave and miss even more. Definitely. We know that tobacco companies added things to make cigs highly addictive. I only have to smell someone else's cig smoke to know that. Vaping is doing just enough to keep me going, but it is not the complete answer. I still have to mentally fight a little. So, in that sense, coming off the vape may well be the easy part once the long-lasting addiction to the other chemicals can clear my system. I am not going back anyway, that decision is made :-)
    Last edited by Mouse; 20th November 2015 at 19:00.

Blog Entries
    Where is everyone getting their e-liquid from?
    My mrs hasn't touched a ciggy for 2 years now thanks to the odd puff on her e-cig. Used to buy the liquid from Vape Escape but it seems to have closed down for some reason, not sure why as we always had great service from them and they seem to sell a quality product. She's been using the low 8mg strength aniseed flavour so any recommendations are appreciated. I've tried google and it's throwing up dozens of choices but would rather go with someone's experience from a trusted seller
    Cheers

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by mickylall View Post
    My mrs hasn't touched a ciggy for 2 years now thanks to the odd puff on her e-cig. Used to buy the liquid from Vape Escape but it seems to have closed down for some reason, not sure why as we always had great service from them and they seem to sell a quality product. She's been using the low 8mg strength aniseed flavour so any recommendations are appreciated. I've tried google and it's throwing up dozens of choices but would rather go with someone's experience from a trusted seller
    Cheers
    What brands are you currently buying? I buy a lot of my liquids from http://www.vaporized.co.uk They are a chain so you may have local to you. As for flavours/brands I found the 'premium' liquids to be a real eye opener. My personal favourie is a brand called Ruthless, it's quite pricey but in my opinion it's far better than anything else I've tried. Most stores will have testers you can try but buying online without trying them is allways going to be pot luck.
    Last edited by Petewon; 22nd November 2015 at 14:35.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for that, just what I was looking for.No shop near me but the online prices look fine.
    Just had a look at a bottle which the mrs used to buy and it's Vape Escapes own brand so no idea where they sourced it from. I've also noticed that it's 8mg, which was the lowest that they sold, but the ones on vaporized are graded 0.3, 0.6, 1.2 and 1.8mg - so should I just order the weakest one?
    Thanks again, much appreciated

Craftsman
    The closest strength to what you were using is the 0.6 (6mg) but why not try the 3mg (0.3), it will probably be fine for you. I've have some of their own brand US range and it's quite good for the money.

Blog Entries
    Great stuff, thanks for that

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mickylall View Post
    Cheers
    Away for the next fortnight, but we have a vape escape shop in Newbury. No idea if they are the same company, but can have a look for you when I get back & happy to post some out to you if it's the same business chain.

Just drop me a PM

Matt

Blog Entries
    Thanks Matt, that's a very kind offer. I've ordered some online now so will she how she gets on with it, if it doesn't work out I may be in touch with you.
    Cheers

Flavours online are a lottery but I have no other choice. What I cannot understand is the whole custard thing. Sickening, sweet, fake vanilla. Some favourites so far are Digby's Oriental Plunder and Joose Juice caramel blend. Most things I've tried aren't to my taste.

Chasing the clouds baby!

I am a 20 a day man for the last 30 odd years, and when this thread first materialised I bought a cheap e-cig and it just didn't do anything for me. A few days ago my BIL said he was now vaping and had reduced his cig intake dramatically.

So I went online and found a new model of Temperature Controlled vaping system by Innokin, it arrived on Thursday followed by some juice on Friday - it is now Saturday and haven't had an (at this point in the post I will using terminology I have only learnt in last few hours) `analogue' hit - can't remember the last time when I didn't have a smoke. So all good...................well not really.

Those who are considering buying a an advanced 'Mod' system, bear this in mind.

1. I fire up the battery check type of coil (a sub-ohm 0.1 Ni 200 Temperature control coil) and calibrate.
    2. Fill the tank (4.5ml) of Tobacco Red 1.1%
    3. Immediately after filling I fire up and take a drag.
    4. Good god........it was f.....g disgusting

I thought is it me, do people really enjoy this cough inducing, burnt tasting, dog s..t (it did remind me of the missus cooking).

So further research, this involved reading the instructions - I discovered one should 'prime the coil' fill the tank and leave for few minutes. Why, because a 'coil' is wrapped around a small wad of cotton, in Innokin's case it is Japanese Organic Cotton, from sheep grazing on the hills of Mount Fuji and prepared by young virgins. I understand you can get Swiss ones, but they cost ten times more.

So if you immediately fire your mod the the 'coil' will hit 450F in a nano second and will burn the cotton as I didn't prime it first. So I get a lung full of the most horrendous mixture of burnt cotton and tobacco, at least I got my nicotine hit.

So I basically ruined the 'coil', so I washed out the tank replaced the TC coil with a Clapton coil well primed with Strawberry Chew 1% - took a hit and what a difference, lovely flavour, great hit and huge plumes.

This weekend I will be chasing the clouds I know it has only been 24hrs but considering it is the longest I have been without a smoke, I am well pleased.

Master
    WOW I found the vaping thread.

I started vaping about 2 years ago after a massive cardiac arrest and around 11 minutes dead.
    Currently have around 12 mods, 10 tanks and maybe 50 bottles of liquid.
    Tend to run temp control now, can't be bothered to build coils and buy OCC.

0.1 ohm and Clapton's is a helluva way to start. :) What strength Nic are you using? I'm happily plugging away, on 6mg 'muffin man'. Very happy atm.

Nice one Derek, I'm still on 12mg nic, in a juice called 'Monkey fart' .. I'm not a cloud chaser by any means and quite happy not to go too deep in all the paraphernalia available, not had a cig in probably 8 months and never will again, aim certainly Vaping more than I smoked but I'm not too bothered, 'smoking' in the car again is great!
    Cheers..
    Jase

Quote Originally Posted by Tooros View Post
    0.1 ohm and Clapton's is a helluva way to start. :) What strength Nic are you using? I'm happily plugging away, on 6mg 'muffin man'. Very happy atm.
    The Strawberry is 6mg, I understand the higher level nicotine levels may give a harsher taste with sub-ohm devices.

Another tip I have learnt is the setting of the air holes, more air = bigger plumes and Innokin has very good air entry control settings.

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    Nice one Derek, I'm still on 12mg nic, in a juice called 'Monkey fart' .. I'm not a cloud chaser by any means and quite happy not to go too deep in all the paraphernalia available, not had a cig in probably 8 months and never will again, aim certainly Vaping more than I smoked but I'm not too bothered, 'smoking' in the car again is great!
    Well done mate, bring some of your favourite juices next time we meet up, will make a change discussing vaping over watches

Will do ....
    Cheers..
    Jase

I'm having another go with one of these:

Much less mess and hassle than having to deal with those sticky little bottles of fluid, which I never got away with. Twenty quid. They sell 'em in Sainsburys!

The purists aren't fans, because big tobacco (BAT) is behind it. But then, they don't want more litigation on their hands, so I suspect it's safer than all that gear from China. The fluid's made here in the UK, apparently.
    Last edited by Seamaster73; 21st March 2016 at 15:44.

Master
    I am off to my local vaping shop tomorrow. I’m going to give this a go.

Am I likely to get satisfaction from the various Kanger and Infotech starter kits listed below? I am totally new to this. I don’t want to spend a fortune but on the other hand I don’t want to scupper my chances with poor technology. As far as I can see from the website, I should be able to come out with a decent set-up for well under £100 all in. Is that about right?

http://vapeemporium.com/kits/starter-kits.html

Within that budget, I see I could go for a temperature controlled device, or something beyond the basic kits. Is there any advantage to temperature control, for the beginner, bearing in mind that 1) getting a decent hit will be important and 2) I want something that is pleasant to use.

Thanks for any pointers you can give. I called in to the shop briefly today and the staff seem to give good advice, although I didn’t have time to go through it all and choose a kit.

Craftsman
    The first thing I'd work out is are you after what's know as a mouth to lung tank or straight to lung. Mouth to lung is closer to how you would smoke a cigarette (tighter draw). Straight to lung takes a bit of getting used to in my opinion. They should explain this and maybe let you try out in the shop.

You can get a great setup within that budget. The Kanger kits are a decent place to start. Most devices are temperature controlled these days but also take standard Kanthal coils.

Quote Originally Posted by Si View Post
    I am off to my local vaping shop tomorrow. I’m going to give this a go.

Am I likely to get satisfaction from the various Kanger and Infotech starter kits listed below? I am totally new to this. I don’t want to spend a fortune but on the other hand I don’t want to scupper my chances with poor technology. As far as I can see from the website, I should be able to come out with a decent set-up for well under £100 all in. Is that about right?

http://vapeemporium.com/kits/starter-kits.html

Within that budget, I see I could go for a temperature controlled device, or something beyond the basic kits. Is there any advantage to temperature control, for the beginner, bearing in mind that 1) getting a decent hit will be important and 2) I want something that is pleasant to use.

Thanks for any pointers you can give. I called in to the shop briefly today and the staff seem to give good advice, although I didn’t have time to go through it all and choose a kit.
    You will get a great kit for that money, avoid the starter 20 quid newsagent jobs, total crap, a decent tank, a decent battery pack and a nice flavour juice and give it a go... The shops advice is likely to be sound. Im a fan of Aspire kit, reliable.

Master
    Thanks both.

Quote Originally Posted by Petewon View Post
    The first thing I’d work out is are you after what's know as a mouth to lung tank or straight to lung.
    Yes, the guy in the shop did mention that, but it was just a quick chat, and I didn’t realise it was the first thing to decide upon so thanks for mentioning it. I’ve done straight to lung in the past but that was a different sort of thing ;-)

I suppose, since the aim is to free myself from the cigs, it would be best to choose mouth to lung as that replicates the fags more closely. Hopefully they’ll give me a blast tomorrow.

Craftsman
    Yes it's something I was not too aware of when upgrading from the CE4 type clearomizers. I bought a subtank mini and it took some getting used to, I couldn't go back now though.

I'd go for a decent brand mod and needless to say with the largest Mah battery you can get. The kanger kits you linked to use an external/replaceable battery which go up to around 3100mah. Some of the mods with built in battery's go 4000ish so will last longer if you are out and about.

In regard to tanks there are so many on the market. Aspire Nautilus is a good MTL tank but if you do find you want something a bit more airy maybe look at kanger subtank mini, it's a very popular tank with many different coils and spares available should you break it.

I recently got a sub-ohm clearomizer and had to turn the voltage down so presumably the battery will last longer.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Craftsman
    What is the ohms rating on the coil and what are you running it at Eddie?

Master
    I ended up, after advice from the shop, staying away from the more complex devices for now and buying an Innokin T18 along with a couple of e-juices. The cafe latte one that they recommended is nice - I didn’t think I’d go for anything not tobacco flavoured.

So far so good. It feels a little strange when it hits the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Petewon View Post
    What is the ohms rating on the coil and what are you running it at Eddie?
    0.8 ohms and 3.0 - 3.3 volts.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Craftsman
    I think that comes out around 11 - 11.5 ish watts.

If you enter the ohms and voltage from your old setup into here it will calculate what you were using.

http://www.steam-engine.org/ohm.asp

These are my two setups at the moment. The Rda is for home and the tank for out and about.
    Both using 6mg 'muffin man' which is a great value liquid when you know you like it. 180ml at a time is a lot but it lasts me about 6 weeks.

Craftsman
    I really like that muffin man, I've tried some of their other vapes and they are spot on' very good for the money. Not sure I could do 180ml of it though.

Well it has been just over two weeks and I am getting familiar with the kit (Innokin Cortex 80w TC iSub), I have only had a couple of smokes - but afterwards I thought the feeling of needing the cigarette was greater than actually having it, if that makes sense.

It certainly takes getting used to (over smoking), I went through all the tutorials, regarding mouth to lung etc, now I just inhale (slowly) and get a good hit.

The biggest quandry is trying to get the right eliquid, I wanted a good tobacco flavour, but the couple I bought just didn't taste of tobacco, I know it is very subjective. I did find the following which uses natural extracted tobacco (NET) and was very surprised at the smoothness and flavour, a bit pricey but well worth it.

https://www.blacknote.com/store/

I use the Cadenza blend with 18mg of Nicotine and in the evening I have switch to various fruity flavours - I don't feel any healthier and I do on occasion chain vape. Still early days but glad I made the switch.

Cheers
    Derek

Master
    Well, I am getting on OK with the Innokin T18. I hadn’t planned to abruptly stop real cigarettes, preferring just to see how it goes. Firstly, it is clear that as far as the urge for nicotine is concerned, vaping works. It is hard to judge equivalence: I just vape until I feel I have had enough. An unexpected development is that I often feel that I prefer my vape to proper cigs, even when I have the option of either. I’m using the 12 mg version of The Vial Cafe Latte which is very pleasant indeed:

https://www.ukecigstore.com/the-vapo...afe-latte.html

My vaping technique is improving - it’s harder to judge when I have vaped the correct amount for a lungful that is neither too weak or too strong, compared to cigarettes. Occasionally I get it wrong and some coughing ensues, but not often and I don’t feel that my lungs have been irritated. The T18 seems to live up to its good reviews, although I think I will soon hanker after something with a little more control. For example, I’d like to be able to control the “draw” required, although the T18 seems fairly well judged.

Thankfully, unless one goes to extremes, most of the kit involved is not too expensive so I should be able to upgrade soon without hitting the wallet too hard. Something more controllable, but light and pocketable, would be good, particularly if it used 18650 cells, as I already have those and a charger.

Nice one Si, stick at it.
    Cheers..
    Jase

Craftsman
    I'm still using a eLeaf iStick 30W with Aspire Nautilus Mini tank. It's the most consistent setup I've tried over the last few years, without having to deal with rebuilding stuff yourself. I usually get the guts of a week from each atomiser, and I think I have yet to have received a dud one.

I think mentioned this before, but my only (minor) quibbles would be that it's slightly messy topping up the juice or changing the atomiser (it screws into both the tank and the base, so you can be left needing to use needle-nose pliers to unscrew it). I'd still recommend it for someone starting out though.

After a few years I should really be looking at cutting down or quitting it, but I'm not in a huge rush. I know that my fitness has improved considerably since I started using these instead of smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by Eoin View Post
    I'm still using a eLeaf iStick 30W with Aspire Nautilus Mini tank. It's the most consistent setup I've tried over the last few years, without having to deal with rebuilding stuff yourself. I usually get the guts of a week from each atomiser, and I think I have yet to have received a dud one.

I think mentioned this before, but my only (minor) quibbles would be that it's slightly messy topping up the juice or changing the atomiser (it screws into both the tank and the base, so you can be left needing to use needle-nose pliers to unscrew it). I'd still recommend it for someone starting out though.

After a few years I should really be looking at cutting down or quitting it, but I'm not in a huge rush. I know that my fitness has improved considerably since I started using these instead of smoking.
    I too use the Mini Nautilus and yes, unscrewing the thing is a issue! I end up using a damp tea towel to unscrew the base from the glass tank to change coils and add juice, however, Ive just bought its replacement, the Triton Mini , its top fill which makes things so much easier, it takes the Nautilus coils too, so far Im pleased with it.

You should really consider getting the Kayfun RDA, initial outlay is more @ £60 but it costs pennies to run and is a doddle to build, I've had mine for over a year and the only cost was some cotton wool @ £2.95!

Master
    Hey guys.....long time no post 😂😂

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hello Mr T, know anything about this here vape malarkey? 🤓
    Cheers..
    Jase

Master
    A little fishing village on the banks of the mersey.
    I recently bought a bit of vape stuff amongst it was one of these,

http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/clearomise...mini-tank.html

it needs something like 75w to really fire it up ,but it's not for me i payed about 27 quid for it , if anyone's interested in cloud chasing i'll take a score for it posted .

If anyone is looking for juice here's is a good deal

http://e-juicestore.co.uk

loverly stuff too my favourite is the Koolbeana ,razzleberry and jungle juice.
    Last edited by the big fella; 9th April 2016 at 13:06.

Quote Originally Posted by Eoin View Post

i could have written this post myself! Same kit, same experience including the pliers!

I have just realised it is now over four years since I started this thread - incredible!

And i I am still happily gaping and haven't lapsed once in all that time, and I know now I never will. Vaping has, I genuinely believe, saved my health.

Master
    A little fishing village on the banks of the mersey.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingBanana View Post
    i could have written this post myself! Same kit, same experience including the pliers!

I have just realised it is now over four years since I started this thread - incredible!

And i I am still happily gaping and haven't lapsed once in all that time, and I know now I never will. Vaping has, I genuinely believe, saved my health.
    Try popping one of these on your I-stick Alex.

https://www.eleafworld.co.uk/gs-air-2-tank

0.75 coil around 14-15 watts beautiful vape really brings the flavour of the juice out for me.

Currently running the jungle juice from the link above I'll be chonging this one for a while i think .
    Last edited by the big fella; 9th April 2016 at 19:13.