closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Smokers - the greatest invention ever in history, ever, ever

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    No its 95 PG. Tried juice in 2 pens and still hardly any vapour
    In reply to this and your earlier post re JacVapour: I've been ordering from them for nearly a year now and have found them to be excellent. I'm using the VGO2 kit with their 98mm, 900mah batteries (two - one charges while using the first) 2.8 ohm coils and rebuildable clear tanks. It's been a fantastically reliable system and JV's customer service is legendary (one caveat: stuff is often out of stock, so get your supplies well ahead of when you need them). I use HouseOfLiquid (as recommended by others, above) who are also getting a great reputation; Eden, a tobacco / apple flavour, is particularly nice. I mix Eden with Silverberry for a refreshing, all-round, daily vape. I believe all HoL juices are 50/50 PG/VG. For those who haven't researched this far, PG (Propylene Glycol) gives a throatier "hit" whilst VG (Vegetable Glycerine) gives more vapour.

I haven't had a fag indoors since last July (blimey, that's a year now) but enjoy a roll-up in the park when walking the dog. The occasional roll-up these days does no more than satisfy my "memory" of smoking (after 30 years, it's an ingrained memory) and I enjoy it hugely... but I can honestly say that I now enjoy vaping more. Best of all - and something I never thought would happen - is I honestly don't miss smoking whilst working (in a studio for hours on end) the vape satisfies even that... and in the evenings I can vape to my heart's content, after dinner or watching a movie, without it bothering anyone.

Once again, a big thank-you to FB (the OP) and this thread... and my sister, who originally got me to try a Sky-Cig. You guys changed my life.

Last edited by squareleg; 2nd July 2013 at 10:27.