closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: DN

DN

Hi,
    i wait for a long time to sell the DN.Now i have the opportunity.But my question is now:
    Shall i wait for the new DN-GMT (which price?),or shall i buy the limited DN ???
    Can anybody help me in this conflict ?!

Thies

Re: DN

Quote Originally Posted by ghost dog
    Hi,
    i wait for a long time to sell the DN.Now i have the opportunity.But my question is now:
    Shall i wait for the new DN-GMT (which price?),or shall i buy the limited DN ???
    Can anybody help me in this conflict ?!

Thies
    There is a new idea emerging that instead of hurting DN pricing that it will raise them because of all the noobs who will want the complete "set". I dunno 'bout that but its a thought. ;-)

Craftsman
    I guess it depends if you want to wear the watch or just stick it in a safe in the hope that it will be a good investment one day.

Personally I think watches are made to wear and not hide away.

:wink:

Quote Originally Posted by PDR
    I guess it depends if you want to wear the watch or just stick it in a safe in the hope that it will be a good investment one day.

Personally I think watches are made to wear and not hide away.

:wink:
    So do I. I don't think that wearing a watch will necesarily hurt its value. You can always pay someone to service and recertify it and refinish the exterior, taking it back to new condition. This is not hard for competent people.

I wear mine semi frequently, and someday I can always have Roland Murphy or Jack at IWW make it look new, if I choose. For me, I will eventually have it serviced when it needs it, but the refinish not right away as wearing it will just scratch it again. It is nice to know that this can always be done though. ;-)