closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The random disclosure thread.

Hybrid View

Master
    So looking forward to my chiropodist appointment tomorrow morning. The recurring corn on one of my toes damn well hurts and needs to be trimmed away.

Start of my finals tomorrow. Prepared for it; will still pull off an all nighter.

Not prepared for the one on Friday. Have a half day and 2 full days to prepare for that one.

Need to average 67% to get an overall first class.

I had my credit card refused today as I tried to take out an insurance policy. Paid by debit card. Then I got a robot call from my bank saying fraud had been detected so I phoned them.
    It was fraud. Someone tried twice to sign into Now TV yesterday, which I don't have anything to do with. So, card cancelled and now I have to wait for a new one. Inconvenient but at least they picked up on the fraud.
    I've no idea where the crooks could have got my number. Any time over the last six months the bank said. I try and use Paypal for non-regular retailers and the like. I have bought a couple of pen knives from the US over the last few weeks through Massdrop. Maybe they sold it on/were scammed themselves.
    I must admit that with postage and duty the knives were nice but too expensive. No more of them for me.

Many, many years ago my father used to buy those wooden snap-off toothpicks that came, if I recall correctly, in a blue paper packet a bit like paper matchbooks.

For no real reason other than curiosity I went googling for them. Abject fail.

My reason for posting is that if by any chance a member here also has the same curiosity to look and indeed finds them, please post a link. Alternatively, if the description sounds familiar and you know of the brand or product, then yes, I'd love to hear it.

This is seriously not as odd as it sounds, honestly.

The random disclosure thread.

Quote Originally Posted by howie77 View Post
    Many, many years ago my father used to buy those wooden snap-off toothpicks that came, if I recall correctly, in a blue paper packet a bit like paper matchbooks.

For no real reason other than curiosity I went googling for them. Abject fail.

My reason for posting is that if by any chance a member here also has the same curiosity to look and indeed finds them, please post a link. Alternatively, if the description sounds familiar and you know of the brand or product, then yes, I'd love to hear it.

This is seriously not as odd as it sounds, honestly.
    TePe wood dental sticks

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00...+dental+sticks
    Last edited by MarkO; 24th May 2017 at 22:35.

Never leave an oil change pan full of old engine oil in your garage and certainly don't then accidentally shut the cat in the garage.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Brighty View Post
    Never leave an oil change pan full of old engine oil in your garage and certainly don't then accidentally shut the cat in the garage.
    Now THAT is a funny random disclosure. :0D

____

It's 11:42am on a Sunday and I'm on to my second beer of the day. Too early? Ummmm... I don't care. :0)

Quote Originally Posted by MarkO View Post
    TePe wood dental sticks
    Genius! I had been searching fruitlessly for toothpicks but thanks to your description and link I found the actual product avaiding me - which turned out to be Sensodyne Interden dental sticks. Thanks Mark, utterly brilliant.

Turns out I wasn't alone in the quest, there are others. Or one other, at least;

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/ecoto...interdens/amp/