Thanks to SC (cheers Adam!) I've added another titanium quartz Seiko diver to my collection - the SBDD001 kinetic direct drive. It's an interesting beast - very large at 46mm across the bezel - it wears bigger than my Darth Tuna - but quite lightweight and lugs not over-long so it's pleasant to wear. Comes with a very nice titanium bracelet with the excellent ratcheted extension as used on the MM300, and thanks to drilled lugs can be easily fitted with other straps. Once the bracelet was adjusted I fitted my usual Eddie's NATO, but can easily refit the bracelet should I need to wear the watch with a suit - or to enjoy the relative warmth of titanium against the skin as we move into winter. The titanium has Seiko's version of diamond film coating so should be pretty robust compared with uncoated titanium.
The movement is the hand-wind version of Seiko's kinetic system, so gives the accuracy of quartz without the worry of running out of battery when away on a trip. Nice sapphire crystal, and sawtooth-type bezel edge. Very pleased with it :)

Couple of photos for you all ..

With my trusty Darth (on William Jean's sharkmesh)

On the wrist with the titanium bracelet - Darth there to compare size.

Cheers,
Steve