closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: WTB: replacement ss bracelet for IWC AQUATIMER?

swiftvin

WTB: replacement ss bracelet for IWC AQUATIMER?

Hi - new to this forum and plse forgive thi post if has been covered before,

but i have been looking for replacement ss bracelet for IWC AQUTIMER 371933

there is always the AD option but prices are not worth it in my opinion.

there is also OEM/after market option such as http://www.watchstyle.com but limited models available.

would any one have any other suggestion of know of one about?

thx

swiftvin at gmail .com

Re: WTB: replacement ss bracelet for IWC AQUATIMER?

I believe (but I could be incorrect) that this model is in general limited to the IWC bracelet / IWC rubber strap designed for it.

The design of the lugs preclude the attachment of standard bracelets or straps (there are modifications available - for example http://www.iwc.com/forum/en/discussion/23789/)

While it is expensive (GBP900+), I have found the IWC bracelet to be of excellent design and comfort. It also gives the watch a whole new character.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Blueboy1
    This is probably not the most politically correct response WIS-wise but I've been musing about the possibility of getting a replica IW3538-004, using the Ti bracelet on my real IWC and then just keeping the fake head as a basher.

If anybody asks though I never said this...
    cant see it fitting tbh i have had 2 3536,s and the fit is perfection better off setting fire to your money

Master

Quote Originally Posted by redmond
    This is probably not the most politically correct response WIS-wise but I've been musing about the possibility of getting a replica IW3538-004, using the Ti bracelet on my real IWC and then just keeping the fake head as a basher.

If anybody asks though I never said this...
    cant see it fitting tbh i have had 2 3536,s and the fit is perfection better off setting fire to your money
    The rubber one does - don't know abut the Ti.
    have you got a pic of it fitted ? i really cant see it fitting the same as an original